HRIDAY'S LOVE

I felt something soft under my face

I felt something soft under my face . When I opened my eyes, it took me 30 seconds to adjust the light.

Then look straight, there she is , MY LIFE . So the thing is that I am sleeping on her , my face on her soft chest , she is way too soft .

She stirs in her sleep, that's when I know that she is going to wake up . So I closed my eyes , pretend that I am asleep. And kept my face on her chest again. Ahh she is so soft I want to kiss her . Control ABHIMAAN.

I can feel her eyes on me . After few seconds I felt her hands in my hairs . I heard her some giggles. OH MY GOD , you won't believe what she said .

"Haye My dear Mr. Handsome , sexy yet cute husband" After saying she giggled. Should I open my eyes and kiss her now? No no let's not do this. Let's listen what she feels about you . *smirk*

"How can he look so handsome yaar? I know there will be lot of girls who eye rape him . I think I should go with him , whenever he go outside , daily, so that I can protect him from the girls who can become WHORE just for someone's dick. Yes I should go with him whenever he goes out . Then what about my work , let's leave the work , MY MAN is more important than my work . So decided I will save him from that sluts"

Control ABHIMAAN don't kiss her now. Wait for perfect moment . It feels so good to know that she is possessive for me . Although I don't even spare a single glance to any girl other than my PRECIOUS but still . It feels heaven to know that I am more important than her work .

"Hmm..... look at his pink lips , how it'll feel on my lips , on my body ." *giggles* "his veiny arms , it'll feel so fucking good around my throat. His long fingers, how fucking amazing it'll feel inside my pus..... fuck fuck fuck you horny women . You were talking about the girls who eye rape and look you are doing same now . Just keep your mouth in control otherwise you'll gonna tell him your wet dream about him . But honestly how can anyone control , when he is around. It's so tough yaar . But whatever the reason is , I have control my horny hormones around my Mr. Handsome , sexy yet cute husband. Let's wake up , you have get ready idiot." She said to herself and try to move me gently from her body . I didn't do anything she , herself moved me to other side of the bed , gently but difficultly . Then she kissed on my eyes and nose , then she giggled . And then move towards the bathroom.

When I heard the door closing sound , then I opened my eyes. Thank god I know how to control expressions, otherwise I would have opened eyes or would have smile. God this girl is making me go crazy for her . I thought I am the only horny one but she is too . Only she has the guts to make me smile .

Wait a minute, now I think there is something fishy about her books . Now I have to read them at any cost and as soon as possible. I took my phone from the nightstand and messaged SHIVAM to buy all that books and give me in 2 hours and don't let anyone know about this especially PRECIOUS.

HIS WIFE , HIS OBSESSION On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara