RECEPTION

ABHIMAAN is waiting for his PRECIOUS to come so that they can leave for the RECEPTION venue

ABHIMAAN is waiting for his PRECIOUS to come so that they can leave for the RECEPTION venue .

He is talking to his friend ATHARVA .

"Is everyone is here?" ABHIMAAN asked .

"Yes bro every friends of mafia are here" ATHARVA said to ABHIMAAN.

"Hmm okay" ABHIMAAN hummed .

"You are sure right that you want to do this I mean is AKSHITA okay with this?" ATHARVA asked his friend.

"Yes I am 100% sure and no she doesn't know about this but don't worry I will handle her." ABHIMAAN said in a casual tone like what he is going to do is not a big deal .

They were talking about other topics. But soon he heard door closing sound and when he turned to look , there he felt like world has stopped moving or working and only he and his PRECIOUS is here .

AKSHITA comes out of the closet after getting ready for 1 hour and 17 minutes. She is looking so beautiful in white gown like fairy , herself come from the magical world to show her beauty.

She didn't applied much makeup. She just used some face cream to make it look more shining than before. On her eyes she used eyeliner in a thin layer. At last she used nude lipstick.

ABHIMAAN is ogling on his wife but the situation is not different for her . She is also drooling on her husband, who is dressed in black tuxedo, who is looking 7 course meal to her .

ABHIMAAN is so lost in her that he didn't realise that he is talking to his friend. ATHARVA has an idea that what is happening here . Yeah because he knows how much whipped his friend is . But thought to disturb them after all he is his best friend.

"Stop staring at my sister you bastard"

ABHIMAAN realises what he is doing but does he feel bad for ogling her like a creep? Of course NO . Without saying anything he hang up. He watch her keenly , she is not wearing her sindoor. His eyes started getting darker because of his possessiveness.

AKSHITA was trying hard to put sindoor in her hairline but it is getting messy. So she decided to go and ask for help to any female who knows how to apply it without making it messy, holding sindoor box in her hands . But when she comes out , she gets distracted by her husband.

ABHIMAAN took steps toward her, in 3 long steps , he is standing infront of her .

"Where is your sindoor?" He asked her in a very dominating and possessive voice which makes her shiver under his voice and his intense stare. Collecting some courage she said .

"Actually I was trying to apply sindoor in my hairline but it gets messy every time. So I thought to ask for help to MA or someone." She is not able to hold eye contact so she lowered her eye lashes.

He took sindoor box from her and open the box and took a pinch in between his index finger and thumb. Applied on her hair partition without making it messy or smudge . It makes AKSHITA shocked , how can he apply it in just one go? Of course he won't make any mistakes when it comes on his PRECIOUS.