BOOKSTORE

Hello guys
Warning ⚠️
21+ content here .
If you are not comfortable to read BDSM sex scene then please please don't read STALKER POV only
Don't worry I will post STALKER POV more .
And if you are skipping STALKER POV then start with ABHIMAAN's POV .
I repeat don't read if you are not comfortable to read the STALKER POV .
If you are reading then read at your own risk.
As I don't want anyone to report my book . As I am working very hard for you all only .
I request each and every reader if you find any scene disturbing, wrong or offensive please tell me I will definitely edit it , but don't report the account and book .
That is why I am telling you all again and again.

THANK YOU MOON♥️

_______________^^_____________

"How can you do this to me darling

"How can you do this to me darling. How can you marry that bastard" I said to my love , holding her picture in my hand and talking to her, specifically complaining her that why she marry that asshole ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE.

But that's okay darling, soon I will cage you with me don't worry. If ABHIMAAN come between us then he have to die .

"Si....ir c..an can i.. i wea..r my cl..o...th...s pl..ea..s...e" that whore asked me I don't from where I got her . Bitch . She disturbed me .

I got up from my place and move towards her , hold her hair in my fist , tightly , that much she started begging me to leave her but no I will not leave her , she disturbed me when I was talking to my darling. Fucking slut .

I dragged her to the bed , tied her with bed restraint sets to bed .

Then took nipple and clit clamps , and applied on her breast and clit . She begged me, ask me for mercy but did I listen her ? No .

Then her screams starts to irritates , so I closed her mouth from ball gag . And use anal toys , for her pleasure (evil smirk) . I did this approximately 20 minutes and then removed all the tools from her body except bed restraint sets . I removed all my clothes and position myself between her legs and entered inside her without any warning , she starts to scream out of pain in beginning then gradually in pleasure. I fucked her for 1 hour and 30 minutes in alot of positions like missionary, cow girl , reverse cow girl , butterfly style , eagle style , and more .

Currently fucking her in girl on the top , she was about to kiss but I didn't let her , I slapped her hard . And pulled myself out and threw her on the floor.

"Why" she asked faking her tears , bitch .

"Because you were about to kiss me" I speak harshly.

"But why" she asked .

"Because AKSHITA MAHESHWARI is the only one who can kiss me and have right to kiss me" I told her .