MANIPULATION

"How was the your date bhabhi" AAYANSH said , making PRECIOUS face turn complete red

"How was the your date bhabhi" AAYANSH said , making PRECIOUS face turn complete red .

"Why would we tell you?" PRECIOUS said while blushing. Oh god . This girl will answer while feeling shy. Haaye .

"Haw! I am hurt beautiful! You just got married and you are behaving like this. My brother stole my beautiful." MY DRAMATIC ASS BROTHER said . I think I need to give him some piece of brain which he actually lacks.

"You were the one who once told me to date your elder brother . And now doing drama. Idiot" AKSHU said no actually mumbled but just me , heard it . What . My brother also wanted me and her to be together . Okay I forgive you for every mistake my dear lovely brother.

"AKSHU . How was your day" Out of nowhere, VARUN said . Bastard . And said in way sweetest tone . What is he trying to do. Because I know both mother-son duo won't seat quietly , seeing me and my PRECIOUS together. But why they are silent till now . I can feel that they are planning something. But let it be I won't let them succeed in their plans.

"Yeah It was way too amazing . We purchased lot of books. And I met one of my junior, so I invited her for the reception. I hope it is okay with everyone? It is right?" Starting first line she said to VARUN , then to everyone , at last she said in a questioning manner . I was about to tell her that it's her reception she can invite anyone whoever she wants but DADI said before me .

"Beta ji its your reception, you can invite whoever you want"

A wide smile pasted on her lips. Uff . Meri jaan lelogi yaar .

"Okay now let's go for dinner. My baby must be hungry" CHOTI MA said . We all look towards her like about whom she is talking.

"Yes mumma I am so hungry" KIAANSH said to her while side hugging her . But CHOTI MA gave him a good smack . And said .

"I am not talking about you idiot"

"Oh then you must be talking about me I know you love me so much" AAYANSH said . Kitna drama karte hai yeh dono yaar . Again CHOTI MA smack him and come towards me and AKSHU . Then she hug AKSHU and said .

"I am talking about my baby . Idiots." What she is not your baby, she is my baby . How can she say that . I was not able to handle this much distance from my PRECIOUS. So I move between them and separate them. Then I side hug her . And said to avoid the conversation.

"Let's move towards the dining room."

Everyone burst into laughter. But AKSHU didn't understand why they are laughing. So she poke on my bicep ,I look towards her.

"Why they are laughing MAAN"

"Because of ABHIMAAN's jealousy beta , he is jealous of his own family" CHOTI MA said and I was about say everyone to stop this but my baby giggle on this . How can I stop her . No I won't stop her ever from laughing her heart out , it doesn't matter if she is laughing on me or me being joke for her . I will do everything to make her smile and laugh.