╰┈➤ ❛❛ Chapter One ❞

Key:
Y/N = Your name
F/C = Favourite colour
Y/M = Your major

2nd person POV

જ⁀➴ ♡
'Another bad day,' you sigh. You've moved to London almost a week ago to go to a specific college. 'I could've gone to any other college in the US... Why'd I come here?'

You were walking down the street from your college campus. You had decided to walk today because it was nice out but immediately regretted it. The nice morning had quickly turned into a hot and humid evening.

It said that it was supposed to be sunny all day this morning, but after checking again, your phone says that it was supposed to storm soon. "This is what I get for moving to the UK..." You sigh.

You were still at least 30 minutes away from your home and it was going to rain soon. Your pace quickens, wanting to get home sooner before it rains.

Luckily for you, you were a few blocks away from your house. Unfortunately for you, it was starting to rain. You pull the hood up of your (f/c) hoodie and start speed walking down the street. The rain became heavier and you start running now, holding your bag over your head. Suddenly, you trip over your own foot as you were trying to balance your bag over your head while you ran and fell into a puddle.

- - - - - - - - - -

Edd's POV

Tom and I were in the living room talking about something random. I don't even know what. Probably something about zombies or what not.

I decided to get up and go get a can of cola out of the kitchen. As I walked by the window, I watched someone fall into a puddle.

I couldn't help but feel a little panicked. 'Is she okay?? Why is she out in the storm??' I quickly rushed outside to go help her. Tom must've noticed because he was right behind me, helping me pick up the girl and her bag, and carry her inside.

- - - - - - - - - -

She sat on the couch in dry clothes, rubbing her head. "Thanks for helping me back there. I really didn't want to be stuck with soaked clothes for another 15 minutes."

"It's no problem. But, if it's alright for me to ask, why were you out in the storm?" I asked her. She looked up at me.

"I decided to walk to college today because the weather forecast said it was going to be nice out. It didn't last long and since I didn't bring my car I had to walk home in the rain.." I watched as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Oh, I see. Well, I don't think the rain's going to let up anytime soon. You can stay here for the night if you'd like." She smiled at me when I said that. She has a really pretty smile.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm (Y/N) by the way."

I smile back. "I'm Edd, it's nice to meet you."

- - - - - - - - - -

Y/N's POV

"It's nice to meet you too, Edd." I then noticed the other guy in the back. He was the other person that helped me up.