╰┈➤ ❛❛ Chapter Five ❞

Just a small warning, this chapter will contain small bits of suggestive themes (obv, it's Tord 💀).

- - - - - - - - - -

3rd person POV

It's been about 3 weeks since the arcade. Y/N's obviously spoken to the guys and hung out with them, but it was nothing crazy. She's mostly been focused on college, especially with exams and stuff.

Y/N's finally on break and have free time to do whatever. She was sitting on the couch in her house while watching TV. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

- - - - - - - - - -

Y/N's POV

I reached into the pocket of the hoodie Tord gave me and grabbed my phone. Ah, speaking of Tord, he just sent me a message.

I opened our chat to check what he texted me.

(Just a reminder, T - Tord, Y - You)

[T] "Hey (Y/N), are you free today?

[Y] "Yeah, I'm actually free all week. Why?"

[T] "Can I come over? You've been over at our place but I've never actually seen your house yet."

I think about it for a minute. He was right, I've gone over to the guys' house but none of them have seen mine.

[Y] "Yeah, I guess. Is it just you or everyone?"

[T] "Just me"

[T] "I'll be there in a few."

[Y] "Alright,"

I put my phone back down and go back to reading. 'crap I should get changed...' I was still in my PJs..

- - - - - - - - - -

I got dressed and went back into the living room. I was wearing grey jeans shorts and a black tank top beneath my red hoodie. I sat back down on the couch.

I hear the doorbell ring and then all hell broke loose... Jasper, my dog, heard the doorbell and immediately ran to the door, barking his lungs out.

I sigh and get up. "Jasper! Stop barking, it's still early in the morning!" I pick up Jasper and open the door.

I see Tord standing outside the door. "Hey Tord," I say. "Hey (N/N)," Jasper tried getting out of my arms.

"Jasper, stop or I'm putting you in your cage." Tord chuckles. "Quite a spunky one you got there." I sigh.

"Eh, sorta. He just gets really excited." I say as I go to Jasper's cage, which was in the living room right next to the TV stand, and go to put my practically vibrating dog in the cage.

I watched Tord walk inside and look around. "Nice place you got here." He says with a whistle. I chuckle. "Thanks,"

I sit down on the couch. "Does your dog bite?" He asked in a curious tone, walking over to the cage. Jasper barks. "Yes, he does and he will bite you if you get too close."

He stares at Jasper a little bit before heading over to me. He sits down beside me and puts his arm around my shoulders. "So, whatcha got here to do?"

I lean my head on his shoulder. "Well, I got video games, board games, movies... What do you want to do?" He presses his cheek against the top of my head. "Hmm..." He thought for a bit.

I closed my eyes as I waited for his response. Then suddenly, I felt his hand on my thigh. I open my eyes and look up at him. "Tord...?" He smirks.

His hand slowly inched up my thigh. "We're alone aren't we? We could have some... 'fun'... if you know what I mean." He says with a chuckle.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. "I-I -" He chuckles. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. But..." He trails off with a suggestive smirk.

He leans in and whispers into my ear. "A blowjob would be appreciated." My whole face heated up. I couldn't believe what he was asking. "I-I don't know... Maybe another time..."

He lets out a dramatic sigh and leans back. "Alright, alright. But you owe me that 'another time.'"

After that we played some video games. He was still really touchy, but at least he wasn't asking for sex or anything along those lines.

- - - - - - - - - -

It was about lunch time now. We decided to stop playing for now. I get up and go to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" I ask Tord.

He wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "Anything you feel like making, sweetheart." I blushed a little. "Alright,"

Tord let go of me and I started with cooking. It wasn't anything special, grilled cheese with chicken noodle soup. Tord helped me a bit here and there but eventually I finished.

We sat down on the couch and ate. "Could I possibly stay the night?" I look up at him and think. "I guess you could... But you'll have to go back to your house to get clothes and stuff." He nods.

"Alright, I'll do that after we eat." We continued to eat. The TV was on but I wasn't paying attention to that. I was too focused on the offer he gave me earlier. 'He wasn't serious, was he?'

We finished eating and he left for a bit to grab some stuff for himself to stay over here for the night. He came back and we went to my room because I wanted to show him something... I just had to find it.

After about 20 minutes of searching I sigh. "I still can't find it." I sit on my bed. He sat beside me. "It's alright, we can still do something else."

I nod and he wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Wanna watch a movie?" I smile and nod. "Sounds like a great idea." I grab my laptop and we settle down on my bed.

He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder. "What do you want to watch?" I ask him. He leaned against me.

"Maybe a horror movie?" I hum in agreement. "Alright, but if your ear drums burst because of my screaming, it's not my fault." He chuckles.

"Alright, princess." I searched through Netflix for a good movie and put it on. Once I find a good movie, I grab the blanket and pull it over us.

- - - - - - - - - -

I don't know when but I fell asleep. This isn't the first time I fell asleep with Tord next to me... I think he just makes me tired ngl.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up a bit, looking around for the clock. It was 11:39 P.M... I heard a slight groan and felt someone pull me down. It was Tord.

"It's still late... Go back to bed..." He mumbled, nuzzling his face into my neck. "Alright..." I murmurs and snuggle into him.

- - - - - - - - - -

I hope that this isn't moving too fast for anyone's liking. I may do a lemon chapter soon. Possibly next chapter or the one after that, so I'll put a warning up for that for anyone who may not like lemons (and not the fruit 💀).