╰┈➤ ❛❛ Chapter Seven ❞

Rihanna is a banger

- - - - - - - - - -

Y/N's POV

જ⁀➴ ♡
'This is interesting..' I thought to myself. Me and the guys were currently sitting around the table. The power had gone out a bit ago, so the only light we have was the sunlight (which wasn't much). Tom and Tord were fighting as usual over who got the last seat since they only had four and we had five people. Matt's seat was reserved while he was getting to candles.

I sigh. "Shut your traps already, will ya?" They just glared at each other. I watched as Tord's eyes widen as if he had an idea.. and oh boy he indeed have an idea... whether or not it was good, I don't know. "Go ahead Pineapple head, have the seat." Tord said with a smirk that only implied something bad was going to happen..

Tom raises an eyebrow but takes the seat anyways. "Thank god, I wasn't standing." I watched as Tord trailed around to the side I was on. Edd and I shared glances. "Can you stand up for a second, dear?" My cheeks redden a bit at him calling me 'dear' and stand up. He then sat down and pulled me down onto his lap. My face immediately flushed to a deep red. "Tord??"

"Uh- Tord, I don't think (Y/N) is comfortable like that-" Edd spoke out but Tord interrupts him. "Nonsense, she's perfectly fine." Edd gave me a worried look and all I could do is give him a flustered nod.

I noticed that Tom wanted to say something, but bit his tongue and kept quiet. I sigh in relief that there were no more fights. I felt as Tord wrapped his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. I leaned back against him a bit.

"I got the candles!" I heard Matt yell as he came into the room and set the candles onto the table. Tom reached over and lit them. Matt looked over at me and Tord. "Why is (Y/N) on Tord's lap?" Asked a very confused Matt. Tom shrugs. "Who the fuck knows at this point. They might as well date because of how close they are."

I blush at Tom's comment. I felt Tord's arms tighten around me. "Can we play already?" Edd asked. Matt settled down in his seat and we played.

- - - - - - - - - -

After a few hours of playing and switching games, the power came back on and everyone decided to stop playing and go do other things. We all huddled up on the couch (and floor since there wasn't enough room) and watched some moves. And that was just about it for the night.

- - - - - - - - - -