╰┈➤ ❛❛ Chapter Eight ❞

ꕀ 𖹭

Key:
F/C = Favourite colour
S/F/C = Second favourite colour

ꕀ ・・・ ꕀ

Y/N's POV

ꕀ ・・・ ꕀ

"How long do you think we'd be out for?" I asked while searching through my wardrobe. "Probably for the whole day,  or well, at least Edd wants us to be. We just have to hope the weather doesn't change." Matt responded. I nod in agreement.

Matt and I were in my room, talking about the plans for the day. The guys and I were going to go out to the beach and Matt wanted to help me prepare. I pulled out a couple of bathing suits from my wardrobe and lay them out of the bed. (The type and look of the bathing suits are up to you but for the sake of it, I'll add a small description of them either way.) One was a (F/C) two-piece and the other was a (S/F/C) one-piece. Neither of them were too revealing, but of course, obviously the two-piece was more revealing by default.

"Alright, chose." I watched Matt study the bathing suits intently. "I like the look of the two-piece, it's cute." (If you want something different then just replace the answer.) I nod. "Two-piece it is then."

It was still pretty early in the morning... like 6 o'clock early. Matt was too excited to wait until later. He helped me pack some things I may need like sunglasses, sunscreen, a towel, ect. He insisted that I did my hair and makeup but since I was going to be in the water, I decided against it. After getting me ready, Matt ran off to get himself ready. (By the way, the outfit you're wearing before getting to the beach is up to you <3)

ꕀ ・・・ ꕀ

I pulled up in a parking lot nearby the beach, parked my car and turned off the engine. Edd offered to give me a ride but their car would've been packed and I didn't feel like sitting on Tord's lap again... The last time was embarrassing, and as much as I like him, I'd rather not sit on his lap.. at least not in front of the others again.

I got out the car and went around to the trunk to get my bags. It was a very hot day, so I was glad that we were going to the beach. As I opened my trunk I heard a whistle from behind me. I turned around in confusion. Edd had parked across from me, Tord was leaned back against the car, eyeing me up and down. I blushed and looked away, grabbing my bags and closed the trunk.

I flinch upon feeling someone's arm wrap around me. "Hey cutie, how has your morning been so far~?" I heard Tord say. I look over my shoulder at him. "Oh um.. good I guess... How about you..?" He smirks a bit. "A lot better now that I'm with you." He winks.

Tord then gets smacked in the back of his head by Tom. "Stop being a creep." Tord rolls his eyes. "Will you guys get back over here and help me unpack the car??" Edd yelled from the other side. Tord huffed and went back over to the car. Tom hesitated for a moment, looking back at me then followed behind Tord.

ꕀ ・・・ ꕀ

The beach was quite crowded, not surprising since it was a hot day. We found an empty spot some ways away from the water and set up our stuff. Once we finished setting up, I grabbed my bag that had my bathing suit in it. "I'll be back, I'm gonna go change." Tord's head immediately snapped up to me. "I'll come wi-" A bag of spare towels was just thrown at Tord, knocking him over.

"No the hell you're not you fucking pervert." Tom glared at Tord. Edd huffs. "Can you guys go one minute without causing a ruckus?" Tord pushed the bag off of himself. "Fuck off, I was just going to show her were the bathrooms were! I'm pretty sure she hasn't been to this beach yet."

I just stand there awkwardly. "Uh... no I haven't..." Tord smirks and looks at Tom. "See? She needs some guidance." Tom rolls his eyes. "You're still not going with her." Tord's smirk fades, glaring at Tom. Edd sighs and looks over at Matt. "Matt, can you go show (Y/N) where the bathrooms are?" Matt looks up from his mirror upon hearing his name. "Huh?"

"There's no way he's going with her. He hardly even knows where he is half the damn time!" Tord protests. "Fine, then I will show (Y/N) where they are." Edd stood up. "C'mon (Y/N), let's go." I look back at Tord then follow Edd as he led me to the bathrooms.

ꕀ ・・・ ꕀ

3rd person POV

ꕀ ・・・ ꕀ

It was silent after Y/N and Edd left. Matt set down his beach towel and laid on it, putting his sunglasses on. He reached over to the small bag beside him and grabbed the bottle of sunscreen. It wasn't long after that the bottle was knocked out of Matt's hand because of Tom and Tord fighting again...

"Do you always have to ruin everything?!" Tord yells, glaring at Tom and catching the attention of the people around them. "I'm not going to let (Y/N) be with a creep like you so just drop it." Tom glared back. "You just want her to yourself, huh? That's why you've been such a bitch about me and (Y/N) being alone together, let alone even talk to each other."

Tom's face grew somewhat red at Tord's comment. "No, I just don't want someone like you poisoning her life, you fucking communist." Tord rolls his eyes. "I'm not poisoning shit. I'm just trying to keep (Y/N) happy."

"Happy my ass, you're just going to use her in the end." Tord's eyes narrow at Tom, clenching his fists. "You think I'd seriously use someone like (Y/N)?"

Matt slowly backs away from the two and gets up to go find Edd. 'So much for the chill beach day' Matt thought to himself.

ꕀ ・・・ ꕀ

Matt eventually found Edd, who was waiting on a bench outside from the bathrooms. "Edd!" He calls out, running to Edd. Edd looked over, a look of concern washing over his face. "Did something happen?" Matt nods. "Tom and Tord are fighting again, and it's getting pretty heated." Edd sighs.

Y/N walks out the girl's bathroom. "Matt? Why are you over here?" Edd looks over, now seeming somewhat annoyed. "Tom and Tord are fighting again..." Y/N huffs. "Seriously? It hasn't even been that long. C'mon, let's go." She began walking. Edd got up and him and Matt follows.

When they got back to their spot, there were two life guards trying to separate the two fighting. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?! We haven't even been gone for that long and you're already fighting??" Y/N put her hands on her hips. It seemed like as soon as they heard her voice both Tom and Tord stopped fighting, looked over and froze up. Although, for different reasons.

Tom glances at Tord, noticing and glares at him. "Will you stop being a fucking pervert?" Tord rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. Edd sighs and apologizes to the life guards. "I'm so sorry about them, we're working on getting them to stop fighting all the time." The female life guard waves her hand dismissively. "It's fine, please just keep them under control."

"Will do." Edd looks over at the two glaring at each other and hits their heads. "I'm expecting a 5 page written apology from the both of you." Tom rolls his eyes. "Write one yourself, you're not getting crap from me. He was the one who started it." Tord whistles and kicks the back on Tom's foot, causing him to fall backwards. Y/N sighs and shakes her head. "You two, I swear."

ꕀ ・・・ ꕀ

Not me forgetting to work on this because I was too busy watching Jujutsu Kaisen and being on C.ai- 💀