╰┈➤ ❛❛ Chapter Three ❞

2nd person POV

જ⁀➴ ♡
You were in bed, thinking about what to wear for the next day. You and the guys were going to the arcade.

You couldn't help but think that something bad was going to happen tomorrow. Things couldn't be going good for so long without messing up... can it?

'Stop thinking like that (Y/N), nothing's going to happen. Just go to sleep.' That's what you thought to yourself before rolling onto your side and go to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - -

Y/N's POV

I heard my alarm going off, that stupid annoying tone that I keep forgetting to change... 'ugghhh... I keep forgetting to change my alarm...'

I groan and slowly get out of bed. I didn't want to get up, but I would've had to because I'm going to the arcade with the guys.

I slipped out my room and into the bathroom to shower. After the shower, I went back to my room and go over to my closet to get dressed.

(Your closet looks sort of similar to this, but of course, you can change it to your liking

(Your closet looks sort of similar to this, but of course, you can change it to your liking.)

I looked through my shirt drawer for a black tank top then grabbed a pair of pale blue baggy ripped jeans. I put the bright red hoodie, that Tord replaced my hoodie with mine, on.

Afterwards, I did my makeup. Nothing too crazy, just some mascara, a tad bit of eyeliner and lip gloss. I let my hair stay down today, despite how messy my hair tends to get even when I'm not doing anything...

I brush my (h/l) (h/c) and brush my teeth. I go downstair and put my (f/c) converse on before grabbing my bag and leave. I wasn't much of a breakfast eater.

I took my car today, in case it decides to rain today. My car was silver. Not the colour I wanted it to be but I didn't really care too much. My aunt gave me the car, so I was going to be grateful.

- - - - - - - - - -

Lessons were boring as usual, basically the same as my last morning classes except this time my professor scolded me on talking during the lessons even though the people talking were on the other side of the room. I think he needs new ears. And eyes.

I sigh as I drove home. I had time to stop by at Dunkin Donuts to grab a drink. I'm not much of a coffee person so I got a coolatta. Don't ask why I went to a coffee shop if I'm not getting a coffee. Not even I know. But at least I got a donut. :)

I pull up in my driveway and park my car. It was 10:27 so I had quite a bit of time to spare. I go into my house and set my bag down. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and take it out. Edd texted me.

- - - - - - - - - -

[E - Edd]

[Y - You]

- - - - - - - - - -

[E] "Hey (Y/N)! We're going to be leaving earlier since you're home earlier than I thought you would be. Probably around 11-11:30, either one that would work for you."

'How did he know that I'm home?' I thought to myself and shrug. 'Whatever, one of them probably saw me drive by.'

[Y] "I'm fine with 11, gives us more time :)"

[E] "Great! You can ride with us in our car, we have room."

[Y] "Alright, see you at 11."

I put my phone down and took care of some needs like using the bathroom and what not. By time I was done, it was 10:58. I grabbed my phone and wallet then left.

I was walking down the street to the guys' house. I immediately saw Matt rush out the house and into the car, followed by Tom who just stood outside the car.

He turned his head and saw me walking over. "Hey (Y/N)." Tom said, looking at me with his black eyes. "Hi Tom, how's everything?" He just shrugs. "Fine I guess, I got some new harpoons." I raised my eyebrow. 'Harpoons?'

"Cool, I didn't know you were into those." He nods and looked away momentarily. "How was your classes?" He asked, looking back at me.

"Boring as hell. Besides for the fact that my professor scolded me for talking even though the people talking were on the other side of the room."

I watched his eyebrows raise. "Damn, never knew someone could be that dumb." I chuckle. "Seriously, like how are your ears that bad that you can't figure out wear a sound is coming from?"

We chatted a bit longer before the other two came out. "(Y/N)!" I heard Edd call my name and look over. "Hey Edd. Hi Tord."

I watched Tord's hand raise a bit as a greeting. "I just realized..." I heard Tom start and I looked over. "Are you wearing Tord's hoodie?" He asked with a disgusted face.

I nod. "Yeah, what about it?" I watched Tom look between me and Tord. "Seriously? Why are you wearing commie's hoodie?" I raise my eyebrow. "Why do you call Tord 'commie'?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Tord's POV

"Because he's a stupid fucking communist." Tom said. I watched (Y/N) glance at me then at Tom. "Oh." That's all she said.

I was annoyed at Tom. If this messes with my chances with (Y/N), then he's in for a treat.

"Alright guys, how about we just go to the arcade now?" Edd said, getting into the driver seat of the car.

We got into the car, (Y/N) between Tom and I in the back seat. I was looking out of the window for most of the time, but occasionally glanced over at her.

She was playing with the sleeves of the hoodie I gave her. I must admit, she looks great in red. Then again, she'd look great in just about anything.

I think she noticed that I was staring because her cheeks were red.I chuckled and wrap my arm around her shoulders. Tom silently glared at me.

I ignored Tom and put all of my attention on (Y/N). She looked so cute when she was blushing and right now, she was blushing a lot.

A little more time passed and we finally arrived at the arcade. We all got out the car, I was about to help (Y/N) out but Tom already beat me to it. I swear, he's on thin fucking ice right now.

- - - - - - - - - -

Okay, Ima end this chapter here because if I want to do the whole thing in one chapter the word count is going to be maybe over 3,000... It's currently over 1,000 and I hardly even got this anywhere... 😭