╰┈➤ ❛❛ Chapter Six ❞

Y/N's POV

જ⁀➴ ♡
Yet again.. I was walking in the rain... The past couple of days have been beautiful out and I've been walking to and from college. Clearly that wasn't the case today.

Though it is my fault this time. I assumed that since the days before were nice, today would be the same... So I didn't check the weather.

I sigh. 'Should've checked the weather...' I pulled my hood up, even though I'm already soaked... And thank God my bag is water proof, or else my laptop is toast.

- - - - - - - - - -

It's almost been about 20 minutes since I've started walking walking home. I was drenched. It was as if I jumped into a pond or any kind of body of water. 

After a couple more minutes of walking, a car pulls up beside her. The window rolls down, revealing Edd.

"Hey, (Y/N), need a ride?" I looked over and nod. "Yeah, that would be appreciated."

He unlocked the car and I got in. "Don't worry about the seat getting wet, I have to clean the car anyways." I nod. "Alright,"

He began driving, joking about how this was the second time he's had to help get me out of the rain.

- - - - - - - - - -

We got to Edd's house. He agreed to let me stay for the night, mostly because it's been a bit since I've hung out with the guys.. especially Tord. Things have been a little awkward since the day he came over to my house.

We got out of the car and rushed inside. I stood by the door, not wanting to drag water though the house.

"You should go shower, I'll look for some clothes for you to borrow." Edd offered with a smile.

I nod. "Okay, thanks Edd." He gave me a thumbs up and went off to search for some clothes.

I left my bag by the front door and went off to the bathroom. I quickly got in the shower, letting out a small contented sigh upon feeling the warm water against my skin.

It wasn't long until I heard someone slip into the bathroom. Luckily the shower had curtains and not a glass door.

I assumed it was Edd leaving the clothes for me, so I just continued my shower in peace. Soon after, I heard the person leave the bathroom.

After I finished with my shower, I stepped out and dried myself. I noticed the small pile of clothes laid on the sink.

I was confused on why the clothes were red but I then just assumed that Edd got some clothes from Tord.

I slipped the clothes on. A grey oversized T-shirt along with a pair of black boxers as shorts (also underwear since yours were soaked from the rain 🫣🫣) as well as a red hoodie, which was obviously one of Tord's.

After changing, I got out of the bathroom. I noticed that everyone was downstairs, which was odd because they all weren't usually downstairs at the same time unless it was to eat or watch a movie or something else.

Matt ran up and hugged me. "Hi (Y/N)!!" I chuckle and hug back. "Hello Matt,"

He pulled back and I looked around. "Why is everyone downstairs?" I asked curiously.

"Well not everyone is down here yet, but Edd wants us to play some games while you're here and the TV's out." I heard Tom explain.

"Oh," I said plainly.

- - - - - - - - - -

2nd person POV

You and the guys (minus Tord) sat in the living room, discussing what to do. There were some arguments.. mostly just Tom disagreeing with literally everything that is suggested.

You were about to suggest something but then feel someone wrap their arms around you from behind. You look over your shoulder to see Tord, his head resting on your shoulder.

"Hey cutie~" He spoke in a low hushed voice. "Hi.. Tord..."

Tord hops over the couch, settling down next to you. He wraps his arm around your shoulders. "So, have we decided on a game?" Tord asked the guys.

Edd shakes his head. "Tom keeps shutting down all of our ideas." Tom crosses his arms, rolling his 'eyes'. "Yeah, because they're all stupid."

Tord raises his eyebrow. "And have you suggested anything, pineapple head?" Tom glares at Tord but stays quiet. He looks away and huffs.

"Why don't we just play Truth or Dare or something? I mean, we all know how to play it and no one wants to agree with anything." You suggest. Edd nods in agreement. "I agree,"

Suddenly, there was the sound of thunder and the lights go out. "Great, the power went out." Tom said in a sarcastic tone.

Matt shot up from the couch. "I'll go get the candles!" He then rushes out the room. You sigh. This was going to be a long night..

- - - - - - - - - -

Apologies for the delay, I took a small break to figure some things out with the story. I'm trying to make the story a little longer before I actually have things happen between Y/N and Tord but my brain is struggling to come up with ideas. Also this chapter is a bit shorter because I want to work on another X Reader... may or may not be another Tord one... I wanna do something different for that one, so if you're interested, keep a look out for it. :)