Untitled Part 6

Chapter 3287 Attack And Beheading!ADVERTISEMENT

The Chiyang Realm Master and the Taijiang Realm Master immediately rushed to the No. 4000 Territory, but this time, it will probably take some time to come back.

During this period of time, they told Chiyang Palace not to offend the human race to avoid causing some special changes.

Subsequently, they left through special channels.

In the blink of an eye, a period of time passed.

This day.

The masters of Chiyang Realm and Taijiang Realm are back, but they are in a very bad mood.

Because they paid a huge price to buy the Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman. Not only did they spend all their wealth, they even borrowed some from several people in the fourth realm, and then they managed to get a Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman.

It stands to reason that the Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman shouldn't be so expensive. After all, it is just the Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman made by the sixth-dimensional will secret skill. But things are rare and expensive!

Over in Territory No. 4000, it is very rare to be able to comprehend the secret art of will, and even if you understand the secret skill of will, it is extremely difficult to refine a Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman.

There are very few forces that are truly capable of refining the ultimate will spell such as the Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman. There are only a few of them, and they are not sold very often, which is why they are so expensive.

Moreover, this kind of treasure is meant to be used at critical moments. It is a trump card and a life-saving thing, so it is naturally in short supply.

And the most important point is that they themselves are very poor. They are very rich in the 200th territory of the 5000th territory, but they are very poor in the 4000th territory.

After returning to Chiyang Palace, they prepared to attack Ye Tian and snatch the treasures from Ye Tian. Once they succeeded, they would make a lot of money. Not only would they be able to get back their money, but they would also be able to make their wealth several times or even ten times richer.

The key is that Ye Tian's great opportunity will also fall into their hands. By then, they will be able to rise completely, and it is not hopeless to attack the fifth realm in the future.

Wow!!

The Chiyang Realm Master and the Taijiang Realm Master rushed to the human race at an extremely fast speed, fearing that other Fourth Realm masters would attack Ye Tian in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Not long after, they arrived at the extra-dimensional territory where the human race is located.

At the first moment, Ye Tian sensed the figures of Chiyang Realm Master and Taijiang Realm Master, but he sensed murderous intent from them.