Untitled Part 54

Chapter 3335 The Most Powerful Secret Skill In The Five Realms!ADVERTISEMENT

I saw this sixth realm invincible being slashed away with a sword. The terrifying power seemed to destroy endless territories and cut through countless dimensions.

However.

Ye Tian was quickly attracted by this terrifying sword.

"This is not a supreme secret. It seems to be even more terrifying than a supreme secret!!!!"

Ye Tian was shocked.

He originally thought that the supreme skill was the most powerful move, but after seeing this move, he knew he was wrong.

Immediately afterwards, a inheritance poured into his mind.

Immediately, the stone tablet became plain and simple, and there was no longer any mystery.

He knew that he could only obtain this inheritance, and forget about other benefits.

[The most powerful secret skill in the five realms]

This is the inheritance that Ye Tian has obtained, but this five-realm strongest secret cannot be practiced because it was not created by him and can only be used as a reference.

But after understanding the most powerful secrets in the five realms, he realized that there was also the most powerful secrets above the supreme secrets.

If someone in the fifth realm understands the most powerful secrets of the fifth realm, he can leapfrog and kill the beings in the sixth realm very easily.

The cultivation requirements for the most powerful secret art in the five realms are the eleventh dimension, the rules of the seventh dimension, plus seven innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies 05. It is necessary to fuse these three powers to turn into the most powerful secret art.

ADVERTISEMENT

It is more than ten times more difficult to create the most powerful secret skill in the Five Realms than to create the supreme secret skill in the Five Realms.

Fortunately, he had obtained the supreme secrets of the fifth realm from this invincible warrior in the sixth realm, and the difficulty was suddenly reduced tenfold.

But even so, it is difficult for him to create the most powerful secret skill in the five realms.

And he still does not meet the requirements for the most powerful secret skill in the five realms, so he has not yet understood the rules of the seven dimensions. If he cannot understand the rules of the seven dimensions, he will not be able to use the most powerful secret skill in the five realms, and he will not be able to start research.

"We have to find a way to quickly understand the rules of the seven dimensions!"