Untitled Part 86

Chapter 3367 The Peak Of The Seventh RealmADVERTISEMENT

BOOM!!!!

Ye Tian attacked the Jiuxuanwei River, causing the Jiuxuanwei River to tremble.

"court death!"

The two Eighth Realm guards guarded by Jiuxuan Weihe were furious and attacked Ye Tian together, but Ye Tian did not fight them and escaped directly.

The two Eighth Realm people didn't think too much and went straight after them.

In their view, killing a seventh-level person is not an easy task.

And just after the two eighth realms left, another copy of Ye Tian's body took action. He was now a member of the Ten Pylons and directly destroyed the formation of the treasure house, which was equivalent to internal destruction without any hindrance.

Rumble!!!!

The formation was broken by Ye Tian without any defense, and a seventh-level master came to stop Ye Tian.

boom!

The Taichu Sword Domain erupted, instantly killing the group of seventh-level super-dimensional beings.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Tian took away all the resources of this treasure house, including the Nine Mysterious Gold Liquid.

"Hurry up, those two Eighth Realm ones will definitely come over in time!" Ye Tian said secretly.

Whoosh!

ADVERTISEMENT

He quickly escaped from the Jiuxuanwei River, and then left here, constantly traveling through the fifteenth dimension of 947, and disappeared.

He also knew very well that the fifteenth dimension was more dangerous, but the danger in this vicinity should not be great. After he escaped for a while, he found a place to rest temporarily.

He was unable to break through the barrier of the fifteenth dimension and return to the upper realm from the fifteenth dimension, so he could only continue to stay in the fifteenth dimension.

At present, he just wants to find a suitable place to practice. When his cultivation reaches the eighth realm in the future and his soul will reaches the fifteenth dimension, he can return to the upper realm and the human race.

the other side.

The two Eighth Levels of Ten Pylon did not dare to pursue them too deeply. After all, they were only cultivators of the Eighth Level. If they pursued them too deeply and encountered the extremely powerful Eighth Level multi-dimensional beings, they would also be in danger of falling.

In addition, they rushed back immediately after receiving the news that Jiuxuanwei River was attacked, but it was too late.