Untitled Part 83

Chapter 3364 Mist Eye Soul Technique!ADVERTISEMENT

"You really need to practice better secret techniques. After all, you may come into contact with more people from the Ninth Realm in the future. If you don't have better secret techniques to cover up the deduction and tracking, it will be easy to kill all the cloned bodies, and then you will completely fall." Got it!"

Ye Tian murmured.

then.

While he was inquiring about the specific information of Shi Pymen, he was looking for better secret techniques.

Before you know it, a period of time has passed.

Ye Tian has already arrived at Territory No. 97 where Shiyoumen is located. It is easy to understand the specific situation of Shiyoumen here. He even occasionally heard some rumors about the master of Poison Dragon Realm. This is not because he deliberately inquired about it, and he is not afraid of being caught by Poison Dragon Realm. The main deduction arrives.

However, he cannot easily access the eighth realm of extra-dimensional space, and a lot of information cannot be explored.

As a result, he copied the bodies of other seventh realms and infiltrated into forces that did not have the ninth realm. He used these "nine-seven-zero" powers to gather intelligence, collect more information about the ten pylons, and cover up the secrets of tracking and deduction. technique.

Gradually, a long time passed.

Ye Tian gradually learned about several secret techniques that could avoid being tracked in the Ninth Realm, but he only knew the names, which was not something he could obtain.

This day.

Ye Tian brought a lot of information about the Ten Pylons to the Cursed Spirit Gold Mine and handed it over to the Master of Ziyun Realm.

After reading the information, the Master of Ziyun Realm said: "Sure enough, after the destruction of our Tianyun Sect, the strength of Shi Youmen has grown a lot. It seems that the strength of the Poison Dragon Realm Master has also improved."

"Master Ziyun, I want to practice a secret technique that can avoid tracking and deduction in the ninth realm. Do you have such a secret technique?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian asked.

"No!" Master Ziyun shook his head, "There are indeed many secret techniques that can evade tracking and deduction in the ninth realm, but almost all of them are in the hands of those nine forces. Even if some are leaked, they are just fragments. It is impossible to practice to the extent of avoiding tracking in the ninth realm, and some of them have too many side effects, who dares to practice?"

Just when Ye Tian was disappointed, the Master of Ziyun Realm said again: "If you really want this secret technique, I know the traces of a secret technique."

"What secret technique?"

Ye Tian is looking forward to it.