Untitled Part 97

Chapter 3378 Trading With The Ninth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

The leader of Takize Realm did not dare to trouble Ye Tian. After all, his strength was almost the same as that of Ye Tian, ​​and as a person in the eighth realm who had understood the most powerful secrets of the eight realms and the rules of the highest dimension, becoming the ninth realm in the future was not Very difficult.

Once a monster like Ye Tian breaks through to the ninth level, he will no longer be an opponent.

Therefore, he can only suffer this loss.

Whoosh!

Lord Takizawa continued to search for other fragments of multi-dimensional supreme objects.

Time passed slowly, and those fragments of multi-dimensional supreme things were gradually found and taken away by the Ninth Realm.

Ye Tian was not greedy and left here directly.

If those top Ninth Realms massacre the weaker Ninth Realms and Eighth Realms for these fragments of multi-dimensional supreme things, he can't stop them.

He doesn't care about copying the body, but he cares about the human race!

Once the top Ninth Realm invades the human race, he will not be able to protect the human race.

Therefore, you must retreat when it is time to retreat.

"Six fragments, although they are few, I am satisfied!"

Ye Tian murmured.

After all, he is only in the eighth realm. It is good to get six fragments. Like the master of Gaiyou Realm, they should have obtained a lot of fragments.

Subsequently.

He began to study the usefulness of this multi-dimensional supreme object.

After constant research and little analysis, he finally understood the purpose of this multi-dimensional supreme thing.

First of all, it has the effect of improving cultivation, but this is just a side effect.

ADVERTISEMENT

The real function of this multi-dimensional supreme object is to integrate into the body, making the body extremely tough and able to withstand the tearing force of multi-dimensional stars.

Even if it is consumed, it will improve the country to a certain extent.

"In terms of multi-dimensional supreme things, its value is not high, but it is extremely valuable to me!!!!"

Ye Tian said excitedly.

With such a multi-dimensional supreme thing, he can enter the Taichu Star without being torn apart by the Taichu Star. Then he can absorb the energy of the Taichu Star to cultivate the Taichu Star Aperture.