Untitled Part 65

Chapter 3346 Breakthrough, Sixth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

This multi-dimensional life team is not weak in strength. Three of them are in the sixth realm and the others are in the fifth realm.

It would be impossible for an ordinary sixth realm to deal with it, let alone a fifth realm.

"The most powerful skill in the five realms——Sword Eleven!"

Ye Tian slashed with his sword, killing the leading sixth-level multi-dimensional being in an instant, and the aftermath of his attack directly annihilated other fifth-level multi-dimensional beings.

The other two sixth-level multidimensional beings wanted to escape, but they were too late.

Whoosh!

Ye Tian used the Ten-Dimensional Void Technique to instantly chase and kill them, and then used the Five-Dimensional Supreme Technique, the Ten-Dimensional Sword Silk. The Ten-Dimensional Sword Silk, combined with the eight-dimensional rules, still severely damaged these two Sixth-tier multi-dimensional beings.

After a few breaths, these two sixth-level multi-dimensional beings were directly killed.

After killing these multi-dimensional beings, Ye Tian took away all their resources and treasures before leaving.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian returned and placed the resources he obtained on another replica body before continuing to search for resources.

In the days that followed, Ye Tian used this method to obtain a lot of resources, but sometimes he was unlucky and encountered enemies that he could not deal with, and he did not show his full strength.

Directly self-destruct to avoid exposing your own strength.

Unknowingly, a long time passed.

at this time.

Ye Tian has accumulated a large amount of resources, most of which were obtained by killing multi-dimensional life forms, and a few were collected and found by himself.

These many resources are enough to purchase the Yinxuan illustrated book.

However, he has to pay half of the resources to Tianshu Sect, and if he really hands over so many resources, he will definitely attract the attention of Tianshu Sect!

ADVERTISEMENT

For a mere fifth realm to obtain so many resources, the problem is huge.

However, Ye Tian had already thought of a way.

He was going to copy the body of a member of the fifth realm of Tianshu Sect and then leave here.

According to his understanding, Tianshu Sect does not charge any fees to its own people, nor does it inspect them, allowing them to come and go freely.