Untitled Part 73

Chapter 3354 The Secret Of The Bottleneck Of The Rule Chain!ADVERTISEMENT

Due to his understanding of the thirteen-dimensional rules, his current strength far exceeds that of the past.

Therefore, ordinary Yuanxia female beasts are not his opponents at all. Only a very small number of Yuanxia female beasts have survived for too long and have relatively strong combat power and can fight with him.

After some time.

Ye Tian collected the Yuanxia Mother Liquid from these eight places, and then went to the depths of the Cursed Gold Mine again. He gave the Yuanxia Mother Liquid to the mysterious woman, but he still kept half of it. The mysterious woman would not touch him. Half Yuanxia mother liquor, otherwise Ye Tian would definitely be disappointed.

The mysterious woman naturally knows not to do this kind of thing.

After having these Yuanxia mother liquor, the mysterious woman once again used it to repair physical damage.

Ye Tian continues to understand the Gray Mist Tiandao Stone. Now the effect of the Gray Mist Tiandao Stone on him has weakened, but it can still improve his dimensional rule realm by "seven, six, seven".

Just like that, another long period of time passed.

Fourteen dimensional rules!

Fifteen dimensional rules!

It wasn't until Ye Tian understood the rules of sixteen dimensions that the mysterious woman asked him to collect Yuanxia Mother Liquid again, and Ye Tian had no choice but to collect it again.

As the level of dimensional rules increases, the difficulty for him to create supreme skills becomes much lower.

ADVERTISEMENT

Now, he has once again created a six-level supreme technique, the ultimate void technique, which is a speed-based six-level supreme technique, making him even more powerful.

He holds two supreme secrets of the six realms and understands the rules of fifteen dimensions. How powerful is he? Except for the most evil sixth realm, he is invincible in the sixth realm.

"Only three places of Yuanxia mother liquor have been found in the Yuan Mu River. If this continues, it is estimated that not much Yuanxia mother liquor will be obtained, and it will take a long time to breed it again!"

Ye Tian felt that he had to go to two other places in the later period. There was a lot of Yuanxia mother liquor there, which was far from Yuanmu Hebi.

But the dangers in those two places were too great, and he had a high probability of dying in the past.

"When the time comes, I have to talk to that mysterious woman and let me learn more about the Gray Mist Tiandao Stone. When I become stronger, I can collect the Yuanxia Mother Liquid for her!"