Untitled Part 12

Chapter 3293 Multidimensional CatastropheADVERTISEMENT

Wumu Jianmang, the eighth-dimensional willpower secret skill, is very powerful and has the potential to continue to improve. If it is practiced to the extreme, it will be a real terror.

However, it will take a long time to continue to improve the Wu Mu Sword Light.

"With Wumu Swordmang, the eighth-dimensional will secret skill, even if the soul's will reaches the fourth level of the ninth dimension, as long as the opponent does not understand the eighth-dimensional willpower secret skill, his soul will be severely damaged by my Wumu Swordmang. will!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

It is extremely rare for people in the fourth realm to be able to create their own secret art of soul and will. After all, it is more difficult to create their own unique art of soul and will than to create their own multi-dimensional secret art. Even many fourth realms do not know that there is such a thing as the secret art of will.

Nowadays, Ye Tian, ​​who created his own secret art of will in the eighth dimension, has a tendency to be invincible in the fourth realm.

After creating the Wumu sword light, Ye Tian came to an innate multi-dimensional sword killing array. The sword light here was even more terrifying, but if he could withstand the sword light here, he could use the sword light here to temper it. Refining the soul and will.

What Ye Tian entered was the weakest killing array of innate multi-dimensional swords, and he could barely withstand it with his strength.

Subsequently.

He used the sword ray will method to temper his soul will. In addition, the eighth-dimensional will secret skill of Wumu sword ray protected his soul will, so that his soul will would not be crushed by the sword ray.

pain!

Endless pain!

ADVERTISEMENT

But Ye Tian still insisted on enduring it. After all, using this method to temper the soul's will was much faster than his own slow-slow tempering.

He wants to temper his soul and will to the ninth dimension. Even if he can't do it here, he can still save countless time!

"It's time to go, leave one clone body to practice here, and let the other clone body go to the territory of more than 4,000 numbers!"

Wow!

Ye Tian shuttled through the sword corridor, avoiding the killing formations of those innate multi-dimensional swords, and then came to the last distance. The sword light in this distance was very terrifying. Even he had to rush out in the shortest possible time, otherwise he would still be killed. Heavy damage.

"break!"

Ye Tian used the four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill of Gravel Tribulation Light, turned his body into Gravel Tribulation Light, and instantly broke through the endless sword light curtain, broke through, and left the Sword Corridor.