" Part 2 "

Author's POV

-Where are you my sunflower?

Ahaan sighed dejectedly at the thought of this that his love will come home late today and there is no fixed time when she will arrive. Ahan saw Ayaan was looking here and there for his mom. Then he said

- Vaiya, i am going to room. I am feeling so hungry and sleepy. So after taking some foods, i will take nap. If you out at evening then call me. I will join you.
- Okey!  But where is my ammu?

Ayaan start shouting again

- Ammu, Ammu, O my dear Ammu. Where are you? Your prince is already at home.

Hearing Ayaan's call, a middle-aged woman came down from the upper floor. Although she does not look that old but she is not young anymore . She wears a saree like all normal women. She said

- Why are you shouting Ayaan? 
- Mamoni, where is Ammu?

Seeing that woman Ahan came near and hugged her

- Assalamualaikum Ammu. My cherry lady. Feed me something quickly. Your son is starving since  morning.
- Walaikumassalam. My cutie pie. Your Abbu doesn’t like this name 'My cherry lady '. Why you always call me by this name.
- So!  Am i afraid of your husband?  I will call my mom as the way i wish. Now please give me something to eat my young cherry lady.

His mom chuckled on his cute angry face. Ayaan was admiring them until he realized that he is standing alone, no one is giving him attention. So he said

- Mamoni, where is Ammu?  Is she okey?
- Your Ammu has gone with your sister. Have you forgotten your sister is attending board exam?
- But exams are already over then what's now?
- Practical exams are still going on. Your Baba was busy so Apu has gone with her.
- When she will come back?  This whole palace seems empty without her. 

While saying this Ayaan went to his room and leaving his mamoni confused. Ahan smiled and shook his head left and right then he said

- Leave him Ammu. You know how crazy he is!  Without Ammi no one gives him attention thats why he is saying this. Where is Fatima?
- Don't ask me about her. Nowadays she is being the reason of my high pressure. She left for college without taking her breakfast even didn’t take her lunch box. Your Abbu did the same. I can't with this duo of father and daughter. They are unpredictable. Every single one of this family is crazy except me and my son.

Ahan laughed so hard on his mom's last sentence. He heard his mom is telling him to freshen up and took his food. So he went to his room and made himself comfort in trouser and t-shirt .

\\

Mrs. Ayesha returned home before noon. She  saw Ahan sitting on the sofa watching TV and eating something.  Immediately  she realized that her son is also at home. So he called Ayaan's name. As soon as Ayan heard his mother's voice, he ran down and hugged  her.

-Ammu, you shouldn’t go out alone. You could call me. I could take Mehreema and you to the exam centre.
- Ayaan, we have gone on car. You and your father always do overthink when i go out.
- Why shouldn’t i?  I was missing you.
- Okey!  Okey! Stop now. Have you eaten anything? 
- Nope! 
- Wait!  I will make something for you.
- Wait!  You don’t need to hurry. Where is Mehreema. You came alone?!