"Part 5"

-It had been one year last i have seen you you, Rouhi.

Ayaan chuckled while seeing the photo. He was reading his every memory part of the day in his mind .

-I still wonder how a boy like me who has never looked at a girl with bad intention fall for someone like this. I don't have any girl's picture on my phone except my Ammu , not even my sister's and here for the past one year I have kept a picture of an unknown girl in a hidden file.

Ayaan was smiling unknowingly while talking in low tone. Suddenly someone hit Ayaan from behind with a hockey stick. Unable to keep his balance, he fell on his knees on the road. Ayaan's phone fell and broke as he was holding it. Ayaan was helplessly looking at his phone. Ayaan said in low tone

- Allah, this was the only sign of her to me. Now I have nothing but her memories. This was just only thing i have Allah.

The one who hitted Ayaan, he and his companions do not understand what Ayaan is saying. But they understand that Ayaan will not stand up. So they started beating Ayaan again. Ayaan fell on the street due to the speed of their hit. Blood is pouring down his forehead. Blood is coming out of his mouth.

One of a boy of this group said

- Hey, is he alive? Why he is not beating us back neither making any sound?
- He will not die so soon. Did you hear the proverb a cat has nine lives. His live is like that. But tonight i will make sure that he will not able to breathe anymore.

Hearing this that boy's companions become afraid. One of them said

- No, bro. Because of our personal issues we can't take anyone's life. We can't bro. We have beaten him much that he will not able to move properly for minimum 1 month.
- Shut your fucking mouth. His body is made of iron. He has black belt on Karate and Teakwondo. Even he is well trained boxer from his teenage even best after Emeer uncle in whole Dhaka division.
-Holy shit man! Why didn't you tell us this before? You bring us to beat a devil.

When they were busy in discussion with shaky legs Ayaan stood up. Because of the darkness, he cannot see anyone very well, he can only hear their words, and even it is difficult to open his eyes because of the blood swiping. His blood has boiling since his phone broke. He has recognized their voice and understood that they beated him for personal issues. He went near them and grabbed one of them and start pouching on his mouth while shouted like a beast

-How the hell you dare to hitted me from back ?! Because of you i lost the only sign i kept to me. Crowd man! Wanna remove me from your way then come face to face.

Ayaan keeps punching him without taking a breath. The rest of the boys caught Ayaan from behind and started beating him again. But they are kid infornt of Ayaan's power. After some time, they ran away after seeing the lights are being on in the neighboring houses. Ayaan sat down on the road on his knees with no strength in his body, blood pouring out of his mouth. Hands and face got cut and it was bleeding.

Some neighbours came out their house to see who is shouting. Then they saw Ayaan is sitting on the road covered in blood. One of them recognized Ayaan and ran to him . Then Ayaan was taken to the hospital.

//

Ahan entered in house and saw his parents and Ayaan's parents are talking about business. He greeted them salam and went to his room. He saw Mehreema's room light is off then he check on Fatima's room, she was also not here. So after freshen up himself he went to rooftop,cause he knows very well that he will find her at rooftop. After reaching there he saw Mehreema is admiring moon and talking like a baby with a pout face. He smiled and stood near her with safe distance then he said