" Part 3 "

Author's POV

- Aish! This brainless entellus. I am 100% sure that Mehreema apu is blushing so hard after hearing vaiya's words.

Fatima left from there cause she knows they will start word fighting so soon. And absolutely she was right. Ahan and Mehreema both was preparing them in their mind for having a debate.

Ahan was still smirking and waiting for Mehreema to say something so that he could tease her more but Mehreema was glaring at him while being silent. After few second Ahan broke the long silent moment between them and said

- I heard somewhere the weather stays always calm before the storm, so wifey why are you so calm, do I have to prepare to face a storm?

Mehreema looked at him with disbelief

-Vaiya. Don't you have any work without being cringe and sassy around me. I have told you many time not to me with those names.
-See! You yourself answered your question.
-Woah! What i am doing in this earth.
-You are in this earth because Allah wants you be the reason of my happiness.

Ahan giggled cause he knows, he is making her more angry.

-Stop talking nonsense and tell me how i myself answered my own question ?
-See! You asked me don't i have any work without being cringe and sassy around you. Around you! When you are around me, i really don't feel anything worthy than you wifey .

Ahan emphasized his last words.Mehreema sighed and said

- What's your problem, huh? Don't ever dare to call me wifey or habibita. Otherwise i will make you forget your name Mr. Ahan Ahsan Nahiyan.

Mehreema said the last sentence while grinding her teeth.

- Ufff! That's the absolute words i was eagerly waiting for to listen. My ears are now feeling so peace.
- Ahhhh! Leave my way. I am done with your jokes.
- Did i block your way, wifey? I am just standing here, here are more spaces and ways to go. I don't think you have become so fatty that this spaces are less for you to walk wifey .

Ahan smirked agian which boiled Mehreema's blood. She said angrily

- I told you not to call me wifey and habibita.
- Then i will call you sunflower or love or Baby or Darling.

While saying this Ahan tilted his head slightly and raised his eyebrows.

- Fatima is absolutely right. You are actually a brainless entellus for sure.
-Whatever i am but still all yours my love.
-Ya Allah, give me patient. I don't want to disrespect any of my elder.
-Ya Allah, please rise her patient level cause she has to bare me for all her lifetime.

Mehreema rounds her eyes and left from there. Ahan suppressed his smile though he wants to laugh so hard. He shouted from behind

-Sunlight company, i will never stop this. Keep it in your mind. And yeah you will absolutely have to bare this for my and your lifetime.

Ahan giggled and went to his room. After sometimes he came down and saw everyone is talking and laughing. This scene made him emotional. He talked in his heart

- How am i gonna live without them? They are the reason of my happiness. But will they agree with me if i asked them for marrying Mehreema? This matter is being the only fears of my life. Also i don't know if she will accept me or not.

Ahan sighed in frustration. Then he head to the main door to leave. But his mother stopped him on the way by asking him

- Where are you going, Ahan?
- Ammu, i am going to Masjid then i will meet my friends to recollect my notes.
-Still there have lots of time for Magreeb then why are you going now?

Ahan swallowed in fear. He said haltingly

- Ammu, actually, firstly i am sorry. And i am promising that will never happen again In Sha Allah. I didn't prayed my Zohar prayer and also Asr prayer. So now i will pray Qaza prayer then will wait untill Magreeb's prayer at masjid. I said sorry so don't be mad at me.
-Okey, i will not. But what's the reason behind missing your salah? Give me a acceptable reason, i will not get angry.
-Ammu, i was tensed a bit and was feeling distress so i couldn't pray.

Mehreema said with in a bold voice.

- As you were feeling distress so praying was the best solution for relaxing your mind. How it could be a reason of missing salah?
-Yeah sunlight company, i said i am sorry for missing my Salah. I will do Istighfer. Allah will forgive me.

Then Ahan left from there and directly went to Masjid near his house. He prayed all his Qaza namaz and waited for Magreeb's Azan. He looked at sky and sighed. A pained smile appeared his lips. He began to rub his hands and said

-I never thought my life will become that tough when i fell in love. At that time there was so worries, no tention, no fear of losing but peace, happiness. But day by day my feelings are gradually increasing and i am feeling worried, fears of loosing her are loading in my heart, tentions are now being my shadow when she is not even ready to accept the fact that i love her let alone accepting me as her husband. Ya Rab, i never questioned on your decision, i will never but i asking for your mercy. Either give me her or remove my feelings for her.

Right then he heard Magreeb's Azan. He smiled and went inside of masjid for praying .

°°°°°

Mehreema completed her Magreeb prayer and start doing her zikr. Suddenly she said in low voice while looking at the edge of her prayer met.

- Allah, it's not right, right? I shouldn't grow feelings for any man, right? Ammu always says falling for a man before marriage is haram. I obey my Ammu and i obey your rules too. But now i am having feelings for him and it's growing day by day. I always try to avoid him and i never let him feel that i love him too but my heart is growing it's feeling. Ya Rabbi, i never liked any boy neither looked at any for twice time since i get to know it's forbidden but here i can't control my nafs. I am asking for your forgiveness but i have no one where i can open my heart out except you Allah. Please help me, help me to get rid of from this feelings or make it easy for me.

While talking her heart out she start crying. She was sobbing but still she was saying

-I have to admit it that i love him, i really do. When he calls me wifey or habibita or sunflower, my heart overflowed in happiness but it's forbidden. Ya Allah, Ya Rab please don't put me in this kind of situation. My family never made me face any kind of difficulties in my eighteen years old life, i will not able to bare this. Please have mercy on me. Please...

She was sobbing and hiccuping. Fatima was standing at the door, she saw Mehreema is crying and saying something. She wanted to go near and ask her and comforted her but she felt it will be awkward situation for Mehreema so she left from there.

\\

Ahan was coming out from masjid after completing his prayer. Suddenly he fell on his knees to the floor. He felt something is making his heart bleed. He was unable to say something. He said in his heart

- Is she crying again?

Be continue

Hope so you all will love this part and let me know what's your opinion about the story my Euphonies. And please support me while voting me.

Love for my Sweet
Euphonies
💜💜💜💜