"Part 6"

Author's POV

-And also i have losted my favourite thing.

Ayaan slept in his mother's arm again. His mother put him on bed gentely.Ayesha was feeling distress in her heart, some thought were bothering her from night. But now her son's health is more concerning matter than anything. She was caring Ayaan's face with a pained look. She spoke in her heart

- Ya Allah, i am requesting you please make my Ayaan able-bodied again. Give me his pain and bring him out from this pain. It hurts me more to see him lying on bed sick like this.

After completing  Fajr prayer, Emeer came to see his son. At night, his heart did not dare to look at the blood-soaked bandages of his son. But he came and saw his wife is sobbing while holding his son's hand. So he went to the room and sat next to his wife and put his hand on her shoulder and said

- Ayesha!?

Ayesha looked at him in pained eyes. Emeer said holding her hand tightly

-Look at me. Your son is the most strongest boy, right?!

Ayesha nodded her head cutely though tears are still falling down.

-Pray to Allah. Allah does not leave a mother's efforts unnoticed. Allah never reject mother's dua for their child.

Ayesha nodded and while holding Emeer hands more tightly she said

-I know he will recover soon. Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said the supplication of a father against his son are accepted, there is no doubt about them being accepted. And i know you are praying for your Ayaan day and night, he will come around so soon In Sha Allah.

Emeer averted his eyes from Ayesha cause he doesn’t want his wife to know that his eyes are being teary.

- Now, take rest for a while. I will stay here with him. You go and sleep. You eyes are telling that you didn’t sleep last night or maybe cried all night.
-Noo! I am not going anywhere. Now i will make breakfast for you all.
- Listen to me. Arisha will do. You need rest.
- Arisha will do obviously. But Ayaan loves spicy food, Arisha will not able to make those.
- Don’t be stubborn. Now Ayaan can't eat spicy food. He needs healthy and oil-free food.
- Then i will make soup and desserts. What do you say? He loves banana pudding with meringue topping. Should i make this or chocolate pudding?

Emeer looked at her in disbelief.

-Ayesha?! 
-Okey then you stay here. I am going.

Emeer called her by her name from behind to stop her but his wife is not going to listen his any words now.

After one and half hour, Ayaan woke up and saw his father is also lying beside him. He called his father softly and asked to help him to go at washroom. After doing his morning routine, he came out of washroom.

- Ayaan. Are you feeling better now?
-Alhamdulillah Baba.
- Alhamdulillah. You wait here, i am calling your Ammu. She will bring your breakfast. And you need to take your medicine time to time.
- Baba, i am all fine now. I can walk, i can sit, Ammu doesn’t need to bring my food here. I will eat at dining.
- You sure?
- Absolutely!
- Okey! But your Ammu didn’t slept at night. She will not listen mine so you should tell her to take rest.
-Why didn’t she? Wallahi, she will never gonna change.

Then they both came down. Ayesha saw Ayaan is coming with Emeer.She immediately went out the kitchen and worriedly asked

- Ayaan, why are you coming down? I was about to go.
-Ammu, i feel bore at room. Now i will stay with you all so that i could recover soon. And i am not that much injured.
- If you wants so everyone will go to your room. Now go and take rest.
-Ammu, please.

SWEET TRUTH On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara