"Part 7"

Author's POV

-Cause i am crazily in love with you.

Mehreema's heart skipped a beat. She wasn’t ready to listen this direct confession. Her heart is now beating much speedily that anyone could hear her heart beat. Ahan again started driving car in his regular speed saying

-Don’t worry, It's my feelings, totally my personal feeling. I never shared with anyone.

Mehreema looked at him innocently.

-Don’t look at me like this. I will fall even more for you.

Mehreema chuckled under her niqab and looked away. She rubbed her eyes and asked him

- What is desertic eyes, Mr. Ahan?

Ahan blushed hearing her addressing him as Mr.Ahan. He said with a bright smile

-Your eyes looks like a desert that's why i said desertic eyes. I just invented adjective form of desert.

Ahan giggled on his own statement. Mehreema laughed a bit and said.

- Wallah, your and my mother's poetic mind!

Ahan giggled again. Then they came back home after buying brownies. Even though Ayaan was suffering for pain but he was not showing anyone. Ayesha was checking him in every 10 minutes.  When Ahan and Mehreema came back, they saw their grandmother and Aunty was talking with Emeer. Mehreema ran to her aunty Jennie and hugged her.

-Assalamualaikum phupho. How are you?  Don't you miss us? Nowadays you don’t even call us.

Her aunty pinched  her cheek and said

-Walaikumassalam. You know i stay so busy. Even my kids also have complains about my works. Now i am here, we will have lots of fun together.
-Okie pokie.

Ahan came and greeted salam everyone. He was about to leave but his grandmother stopped him on his way.

-Ahan, from where you are coming? It seems Mehreema was with you too.

His grandmother said mockingly. Emeer felt her mother's objection. So to make the situation normal he said

-Ammu, i have told him to take her at coaching.
-Isn’t your daughter growing up as a woman? After some days she will 19 years old. Wallah, this generation even don't have tension about their wellness. What's left to see more, Allah!

Ahan suppressed his anger and said in cold tone

-Granny, i just took her at coaching, nothing else. But if you want to elongate the matter in this way then i am telling you one day i will run away with her and will marry her without anyone of your concern. So it would be better if you don’t make scene of this simple matter, other then you know my nature.

Emeer and Arisha suppressed thier laugh even though they want to laugh so loudly and give him thumbs up. Mehreema was looking at him with widen eyes. Before his grandmother could say something Fatima said

- Granny, leave this brainless human's illogical threat. He still can't talk against Abbu and he will run away with any girl. Such a funny joke.

Ahan rolled his eyes with sarcastic smile and left from there. Mrs. Sourob aka their grandmother looked at Ahan's walking figure. Mehreema giggled and whispered to Fatima

-Bombastic side eye!

Fatima laughed and said

-Criminal side eye!

Mrs. Sourob said while addressing Emeer by his name

- Emeer, now your daughter has grown up much. Marry her off with someone decent and well-mannered.