"Part 10"

Author's POV

-Honestly, i am not happy.

Ayaan looked at Ahan with widen eyes due to the seriousness and possessiveness on his voice. Ayaan came near him and put his hand on Ahan's shoulder saying

-Why ?Why are you not happy?

Ahan didn't diverted his staring instead while maintaining the eye contact he said

-Cause the one has chosen for her will not able to keep her happy .
-Really? But my question is why are talking with possessiveness about her .

Ahan said with normal tone

-Vaiya ,is it perfect age for her marriage ? She is only 18 . She doesn't even know how to handle her ownself how will she handle her family. I am tensed. You know how much i care for my both sister.

Ayaan's tention vanish away as Ahan clear why he is not happy so he smileand said

-Yes ,i know .But tomorrow is not her engagement. Who said you this type of illogical news ?
-Then ?!
-It's our vai's  engagement.
-Junayed vai !!
-Yeah .They are coming. Vai doesn't know about it .It's a surprise for him .
-Owh ,so they are coming. Is the bride is Saira ?
-Yeah .

A huge amount of happiness stored in Ahan's heart and his eyes started dazzling .He spoke inside

-Ya Allah Alhamdulillah. Sukr Alhamdulillah. Indeed you ease the pain of your servant.

Ahan was smiling like a dumb that made Ayaan question him

-Why are you smiling now? Mamoni is right anyway. You, Fatima, Mahir abbu all are unpredictable. Now let's go man.
-Yeah yeah let's go. We need to do hard work. After facing all storm Junayed vai is getting his dream girl.

Ahan and Ayaan both went outside and worked with Emeer and Mahir hand in hand. They hire huge people to do all works every time but still they work with them just to make the thing perfect and flawless. The decoration were based on pink theme. Today they decorated the yard with necessary things tomorrow at evening they will bring all flowers. The stage have to filled with fresh and gloomy light pink roses, that's Emeer's order even the lights will be soft pink colour including white and light blue colour.

It's already 10 o'clock up. Mehreema and Fatima also get to know about their Phupho's arrival. Ayesha bring the 4 busy man of this house from outside to take breakfast.They finished their breakfast then again went to work. Ayesha and Arisha was working on guest rooms with maids. Mrs.Sourob was quite busy with Sayan talking about logic less topic. Sayan was helpless so he had to sit with her and listen everything. Shadab come from nowhere and said

-Abbu,can you please manage a car for me? I have called my friend to meet now. He told me meet him at hospital. So i need a car or bike.

Mrs. Sourob said before Sayan could say something

-Go and pick any car from garage. You could take Ahan's car, he will direct you to the garage, i am calling him. Wait.
-No no grandma. I could go by my own. Don’t trouble yourself.

Shadab came out of house and went near to Emeer.

-Shadab! Is everything okey?
-Actually uncle i want to go to meet my friend so a car.....
-Owh sure. I will call the driver, wait.