"Part 4"

Author's POV

-Is she crying again?

Ahaan's eyes are slowly closing, his breathing is so fast, his body seems to have given up all weight, he has no energy to sit, everything ahead is blurring. He spoke in his heart

- Ya Allah. Is it all because she is crying or something else. This is the 9th time i am feeling like this. Why you made my heart connected with her when nothing is going to happen. Ya Allah, make her stop from crying, make her stop.

For a while he lost his sense and everything become dark infornt of his eyes. After a while he again started to see everything clearly. But all the strength of the body is lost. Somehow he called a man said

-Uncle! Can you please hire me a rickshaw?
- Ahan!!! Are you okey son? Should i call your Abbu?
- No no uncle. Just hire me a rickshaw. I will manage myself.
-Okey! Hold my hand.

Then that man hired him a rickshaw and tell the rickshaw puller his address. After reaching home, he directly went to Fatima's room. Fatima become worried seeing him in this sate. Luckily everyone was at their room so no one noticed him. Fatima worriedly said

- Vaiya,what happened to you? Why do you look so pale? Will I call Ammu ?

Without answering any questions Ahan said

- Do me a favour. I will listen your every demand . Just for now do me a favour.
- Yeah, i don't want anything now. What i need to do?
- Go and check Mehreema. Make sure to know whether she cried a little earlier or not.
- Did you experience the chest ache again, vaiya?
- Just do whatever i have told.

Fatima sighed in disbelief that how come her brother get to know whenever Mehreema cries. She said putting her hand on his shoulder

- Yes, she did. I saw her crying and hiccuping a little earlier. Exactly after Megreeb prayer.

Ahan looked at her in pained eyes. Fatima could read his unspoken words in his eyes.

- Vaiya, you really love her? I amused how every time you got chest ache when she cries. How come!? You both are cousin. Nothing will work. Then how did you got yourself this much connected with her even when you are not in a relationship with her.
- I also don't know. Even i am more confused about it cause she doesn't even think about me like the way i do.
- Vaiya, have you ever looked at her eyes?
- No! I don't have the courage to look at her eyes. I know she hates me because of my cheesy behaviour.

Fatima wanted to tell him that he is wrong, but telling him without Mehreema's concern will be illegal. She doesn't even sure about Mehreema's feeling so she doesn't want to give his brother false hope.

- Vaiya, you go to your room and take rest.
- I am okey now. Can you just bring her here? I want to take a glance of her.
- Ehh! I can't. She must be busy with her drawing. If i disturb her now she will undoubtedly get angry at me. I can't ruin my relationship with her because of you.
-Surly a demon kitten.
-And you are a brainless entellus.

Fatima gave him a weird smile. Ahan rounds his eyes with a sly smile. He was about to leave but he saw Mehreema is standing at door. So he planned to cheer up her mood. He said teasingly

- Wallahi, isn't a demon kitten enough to ruin my beautifull moment?So you send a banned light company. I am not broke now so that i will need this company's light for lightening up my room.