"Part 11"

Faizan's POV

-Is she really made my cheeks reddish?

Aaa! She is different then others. Totally a new stock in market, emm no, i can't say her a stock but she caught my attention so she can't be included in my bees group. She is different girl. By the way if she lives in Gulshan then how i don't know her. Strange! I know every single young girl of Gulshan then who is she. Ah ah no it can't be. You stupid heart, stop providing illogical feelings and you dumb pituitary gland don't reduce dopamine or oxytocin. I don't wanna fall in love, never. I am all okey with my bees around me. But....but.... It's feeling like my heart is feeling something for her. Maybe i like her.... No it can't be.... But yeah i am liking her presence in my life..... But it shouldn't be...... Actually for the first time i am feeling like all girls are less beautiful than her..... But i am surrounded with hot and sexy girls....... Emm she is more attractive any way. Ahhhhh! Enough, Faizan now you better take a nap otherwise your pituitary gland will fill up with dopamine. I throw my body on bed and within 5 or 6 minutes i fall asleep.
When i woke up i saw Shadab is sitting next to me doing something in phone. I took my phone and saw it's already three thirty up that's means i slept for more than 4 hours. Aish! This comfortable bed took me in dreamland, my bed is also comfortable though. I sat and said him

-Bro, i should go now. It's already late, mom will call me anytime.

He looked at me with siren eyes saying

-Ayesha aunty told you to eat before you go. Now let's go. Aunty must be still waiting for you at drawing room.
-Huh! Is she mad? Why she is waiting for me when she doesn't even know me?
-She is like that, always ready to serve best hospitality to guest.

I took my dresses from the couch. Maybe someone washed and dried it. It's fragrance giving me comfort. I wore my dress and went out from room with Shadab. As soon as i entered in drawing room two man catches my eyes leaving me in shock. I hurriedly went to them and said

-Emeer uncle! Mahir uncle! You guys here.

They both looked at me with widen smiley eyes and Emeer uncle asked

-That should be my question. You are here.
-Actually, Shadab brought me here. But i didn't knew that this eye catching mansion is your.
-Yeah, as your mother is the busiest person ever so how you will know.
-Don't say like that mom still miss you both and Tithi aunty. Sometimes she say that Emeer and Mahir doesn't come to check on me nowadays. Life made them super busy.

That time a woman came and listened us, then she asked me

-Owwh, you guys know each other!
-Yeah aunty.
-Seems like your mom and my husband was close friend in past.
-Yeah aunty they were actually. When we came back from USA Emeer uncle helped us a lot even Mahir uncle too. Even they helped mom to build her carrier in business so much. Mom is really great full to them. That time i was only 12 years old. They helped me in admitting at school.
-I see. So deep relationship they used to share. By the what your Mother's name dear?

Emeer uncle and Mahir uncle was looking at each other with fear. I guess Emeer uncle is sensing what is going to happen next that's why he is looking so worried

-My mom's name is Maanika Hussain. You must have listen her name, she is a business woman.
-Owh hoo. Successful woman, right Emeer? You never said you have a friend named Maanika,is there more friend like her?