Chapter 6

Like.

I put down the bottle water to the chair after sipping on it. This is the last set of our game. We already won two set. If we won this, then we're a champion. I hope we'd won this so we don't need to play another set. I'm so exhausted. I don't think I can last if we play another.

"Good luck, Tria. Galingan mo!" Harold rose up from his seat just to tap my shoulder.

"I will, H. Don't you worry." I said full of confidence even I'm tired already.

I sighed heavily as I studied the players of other team preparing for the game. One of them caught me staring, she gawked intently at me with her mouth twisted and her expression hardened. The other players noticed her staring at my direction so they glanced at me also.

The blocker threw a dagger look at me that made me raised my brows. Is she starting a fight with me? I chuckled. I gave them a sharp glares before shifting my eyes away from them.

"Just enjoy the game, Tria. I know you can win this even you're not serious, lol. Ikaw pa." Silas lean on the plastic chair.

I stared at his bored face. No wonder why girls were die hard for him. He has a pretty face. I flip a few strand of my hair that covering my face.

"You really know me well, Silas. I take note of that, I'll try to enjoy the game." I muttered before I left the seat.

I walk with head straight and full of confidence to our court while the students were in chaos for cheering their bias in this game. Some shouted for my number, name, and for our department. Also some cheered for the other team players.

I can't stop myself for looking at the direction where Michael is. He was standing beside his basketball team with his usual stern and cold expression. I gasped, he looked at me causing our eyes to meet. His cold and dark stares brought shivers down on my spine. I could feel the lump on my throat.

His right hand were on his disheveled jaw while surveying me. I barely swallow my own saliva while watching him gawking at me. I think this was the first time his eyes lingered on me for such longer time. I could see his adams apple move as he shifted from his seat still his eyes on me.

I blinked as he wet the side of his lips while looking at me intently. His reddish lips made it more red when he wet it. I-Is he seducing me? Because if he, then he succeeded! Fvck!My legs almost went weak the longer his eyes were fixed on me.

"Okay ka lang?"

"Huh?" I said out of my mind.

"Hoy! Anong nangyayari sayo d'yan? Bakit kanina ka pa tulala d'yan?" My lips parted, my eyes went to Cecile who tapped my shoulder.

"W-What?" I almost slapped myself for being occupied right in the middle of the game!

Loosened up, Trianah! Shit! I shook my head and shoved my thoughts away.

"Hindi ka umaalis sa puwesto mo. Kanina pa nagsisimula ang laro. Matatalo tayo n'yan..." Isabel said a little irritated.

"O-Oh my bad..."

I felt guilty cause I was fvcking distracted of Michael! I stood up on my position as the opponent make their serve. I didn't notice they already earn 2 point and we're still a zero. My eyes never moved to where Michael was to avoid being distracted. I should do this early so I could play right when the game started. I shouldn't let my eyes roamed around.

I should focus on the game only! Stop looking at his direction Trianah! I shook my thoughts away and stood straight while my sight were directly on the ball floating above the net. I became alerted when the ball come back to our court. I jumped in the air as soon one of my teammates made a set to spike the ball.