Chapter 15

Hi! Kumusta kayo? I'm so sorry for the slow updates. The past few weeks was draining and stressful. But don't worry guys I promise to finish this story as early as possible. Just like you'all I'm also excited how this story will end, haha. Lovelots!

Struggle.

After the party ended Michael brought me home. His friend were also preparing to join with us but he didn't let the two to join. So his friends leave with no choice. I wonder why he won't? I'm sure he has reason.

"Thank you." I said when we reached in front of the gate of our house.

He just nodded at me.

"Pumasok ka na." He whispered.

"Alright. Goodbye! Take care!" I uttered as I turned around to go inside.

I thought he already started walking but I held at my chest when I saw him still standing outside after I turned to close the gate. Is he waiting for me to completely go inside the house? Thats it? Why he's still here? I wave at him.

"Oh come on Michael! Leave already! I'm inside the gate na! What are you waiting for?" I exclaimed. 

He shook his head and left a chuckled before he turned around from me. A huge smile appear from my mouth when I saw him starting to walk. I started to walk also when I saw he's already far away from the house.

I head straight to the bathroom as I entered my bedroom so I could change my clothes. My body quickly collapse on the bed as soon I finish showering. I'm so exhausted. I could feel my eyes almost closing because of the exhaustively I felt. I couldn't even comb my hair and just lay on the bed. And I just found my eyes closed after a few minutes. 

"Tres!" Harold burst out laughing while pointing Silas grades on the screen.

"Eww! Your salivas, H!" I scrunched up while wiping the wet parts of my face because of his salivas.

He just simply glance at me and then go back laughing. I crossed my two arms as I watched his voice poundering all around the corner. It could even reach across the office of the student affairs because of how loud his voice is. The people around us were staring at us intently and weirdly because of what he did—damn his loud laugh!

"Tangina pati sa Ethics tres din!" Harold exclaimed.

"Oh, shut up Harold! Ikaw na, tingnan nga natin kung wala ka ring tres." Silas murmured as he stepback to give way for Harold.

The three of us were in a line to know what are grades to different subjects. I'm behind of them just watching them behave like a still a child teasing each other. They aren't like a college students due to how they act.

"Aba! Baka puro uno 'yong grades ko hindi kagaya sayo na puro na lang tres!" Harold uttered proudly with full of confidence. 

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh like really, H?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oo naman, Tri! Ako pa ba?" He responded before he turned around on the system to type.

I raised my eyebrows and chuckled. That's why I'm hesitant to believe it cause its you! That's on my mind but I didn't waste time anymore to uttered it cause I might offend him.

"Stop talking, H. Let's see it first before you conclude." Silas grinned at him.

"Sige ba!"

I frowned.

Both of Silas and I can't help but to laugh when his grades showed in the screen of the computer. It's just the same with Silas grades that's full of 3. Even the people behind us in line were also chuckling.