Chapter 11

Kiss.

I wake up early in the morning. It's only 5 am when I look at my phone on my bed. I open my account to surf in the internet. I could still feel my eyelids almost closing because I didn't get enough sleep. But my eyes bigger when I tap the notifications of my facebook account. There's so many notifications but I'd just notice the one that says Michael name.

Red Valdez accepted your friend request. 5 hours ago.

I even rubbed my eyes maybe because I was just squinting but it was real. It's been a month since I added his account but he only accept me today. I pressed it and went directly to his account. My mouth parted when I can see his posts because it was only visible to his friends on Facebook so I don't see anything whenever I stalk him.

He don't post a lot, mostly are just quotes he was sharing and the remaining were a post that were tagged to him by his friends and classmates. I scroll down on the photos that was tag to him. I smirk when I saw his expression on the photo I was looking. He look bored and not in the mood. His brows were plucking and his vision is not in the camera. He was looking afar.

They were three in the picture and they were in a beach still wearing their school uniform. Lev has the same reaction with him but the guy that between them were in a full smile like he was enjoying it. I continued to scroll down to his news feed to find interesting photos from his friends posts so I could save it. I stopped midway surfing when a message pop up above my phone.

My mouth dropped when I found it that it came from Michael. I had a glimpse of a message but still in denial. I want to make sure of it. My hands were shaking while finding the messenger on my phone. I immediately tap the app when I found it.

Red Valdez: Don't ask for Lev's, number. You can have mine instead. Here, 09*********

"Did I read it right?! Fvck?! Did he just give me his number!" I shouted couldn't stop myself from giggling.

I lay down on my bed again and hug my pillows tightly on the top. I am not daydreaming?! Really? I stayed inside my room for a couple of minutes in that position. There's where I let out my accented screams from the pillow I was hugging so nobody could hear me.

I came out from my room while humming happily after I send a respond to Michael's chat. I went directly to the kitchen to eat because I could feel the hunger in my stomach. I jumped in shock when I felt something touch my foot but I just smiled when I looked down and saw Qeuta waggling her smooth fur to my bare foot. I bent down to pick him up.

"Good morning, Qeuta! This morning is indeed good. Guess what? My crush finally notice my existence." I said while making a milk on the marble table.

"Oh gising ka na pala, Hope. Nakapag-agahan ka na ba?" Yaya Rose show up while I was busy talking to my dog.

"I was about to eat, Yaya. I just finish making a milk. You can join me if you want to." I mumbled.

"Huwag na, Hope. May aasikasuhin pa ako. Mamaya na lamang ako kakain. Ikaw ang kumain na riyan." Yaya said.

I frowned at her.

"But your health is more important than your things to do, Yaya." I muttered.

"No buts. Ikaw na bata talaga, kumain ka na lang kaya kung ano-ano pa ang pinagsasabi mo. Nga pala baka uuwi na bukas ang Mommy mo nag-text siya sa akin kahapon nakalimutan kong sabihin sayo. Oh sha aalis na muna ako." Her long litany before she leave me in the question.

I seated on the mono block alone while looking at Yaya Rose leaving from the kitchen. There is a food ready on the table but I just stared at it. I put my dog in another chair that just few inches away from me.