Chapter 12

Friends

I smiled bitterly and sit back to the chair and hide my shaking hands under the table.  My heart hurt more when Michael just laugh at the girl who kiss him like it was a amusing for him. He suddenly reach for a girl waist and accompany her to the table where she was seating a while ago. Just wow, Trianah! I chuckled and lowered my gaze.

Fvck! That was so painful for my eyes! I thought I would accept it if there's a girl he like but seeing this scene shattering my heart into a little pieces. Like... I couldn't take it. My heart can't take it... You're so cruel Michael. Why you could hurt me like this?

"Hey, Tria. You okay?" My eyes went to Lev that is holding a white plain plate.

"Uhmm... Yeah." I nodded at him.

He hand me the plate so I held it and put on top of the table. I just want to leave this place to breathe fresh air cause I felt suffocated with the surroundings. Everyone look at me like judging my whole character. Even they don't know me at all.

"Thanks." I mouthed.

"Oh nandyan na pala si Michael!" He muttered excitedly like there's something amusing that were happening.

"Yeah..." I said in a clumsy voice.

"Michael!" Lev call him that made him glance  where we are.

Our eyes met. His brows furrowed while looking at me like he's confused why I am here. His small smile that plastered on his mouth when he was still talking to the girl faded. His mouth twitched as he studied me from head to toes. His jaw tightened like he's not happy what he is seeing right now.

He is not happy seeing me here rather...

Do you want me gone here, Michael? I bit my lower lip and plastered a bitter smile on my mouth. I thought... he cares for me? Is it just my guts? Really? But his actions tho? Maybe it's just really a guts? Cause if he really care for me he wouldn't hurt me this badly. I release a loud sigh. Is this what I get for being assuming?

Michael then stood up from his seat but before that he whispered something to a girl he like that were beside him. I smile weakly. A girl he like... Damn! The way his lips touch to the girl's ear didn't pass on my eyes. My chest tightened. I just chuckled through the pain I was experiencing.

I know my heart has no room for him, but is he really going to make me suffer the pain over and over again? What did I wrong to be hurt like this? Stupid, Trianah! You're so stupid for asking that question it's already obvious why you are hurting! That's your mistake! Too like someone who will never like you back!

I forced a smile when Michael started a steps to came near us. Oh, it should be near to Lev rather? Cause I could see in his expression that he didn't like the idea of me attending this party. I could see the annoyance in his face.

"Ah, I also invited Trianah, Red. I'd just saw her taking a walk earlier." Lev pursued his lips after him speaking. 

There I saw his talkative side. I really thought he's so quite but I guess I was wrong. Sometimes he's a little bit talkative especially if he was being playful to Michael. My small smile on my mouth slightly vanished when Michael glance at me.

"Are you sure you're not force to be here?" He asked, his full attention were on me like he didn't hear what his friend just said.  

My heart skipped a bit. My lips parted, I couldn't hide the surprise on my expression. I tried to calm myself. His furrowed when I couldn't answer him.

"What? It's foul Red. Anong akala mo ba pinilit ko si Trianah na pumunta rito?! His friend exclaimed but he didn't even bother to glance at it. 

"Answer me, Tria. You could go home if you don't want to. Huwag mong ipagsiksikan ang sarili mo rito kung ayaw mo naman talaga."