Chapter 7

Flowers.

My brow were in a thin line while glancing at Harold with my sharp eyes. But the idiot just smiled at me and pinch my cheeks more that made me angrier.

"Ouch, H!" I slapped his hands holding my cheeks and caresses my face.

"Oa mo naman parang 'yon lang eh." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not oa H. It hurts. See oh my cheeks were red."

I came near him and pointed my cheeks that really red because of what he did. My eyes narrowed when he glanced shortly at it and then his eyes went back to his phone to type for a message. I couldn't stop myself from frowning while waiting for him to finish typing on his phone.

"Lagi ka naman talagang nagmumula lalo na kapag nadadampian 'yang kutis mo na parang wala ng dugo ng sinag ng araw. Anak mayaman ka kasi." He grinned and put his phone on his slacks.

"As if your not like that too, H." Silas added while zipping on his chuckie.

I arched my brows and crossed my arms while studying their skins. H were right tho, I'm really pale like I don't have any blood in my body compared to them. Harold is mestizo but not to the point that he looked like he doesn't have blood on the other hand, Silas is moreno.

"At least may konting dugo pa rin naman ako sa katawan, Silas." He muttered.

Harold phone on his slacks vibrated that made us glanced at it with our curious eyes. I noticed lately that he was busy with his phone. He couldn't take off his phone from his palm. It's always on his hand like he was waiting a message from someone.

"So, are you implying that Tria doesn't? Gago! How would she live? If she doesn't have blood left on her body?!" Silas slammed his with the chuckie.

"Aray! Wait! Wait! Cr lang ako..." Harold left panicking on the gym while reaching for his phone from his slacks that ringing.

We watched him leaving from our sight. Maybe his girlfriend were calling him? That's why he look like excited? I heaved a deep sigh before turning myself but Silas were staring at me when I turned.

"What's with sigh, Tri?" He mumbled and put a chips inside his mouth.

"Don't tell me you like him? Is that the reason why you look sad when you knew he's seeing someone?" He added.

My lips parted in shock of what Silas just said to me. I blinked my eyes while my hands were on my chest. I stared at him trying to test if I'd just heard it right. But he didn't blink while looking at me that means he is serious with his question. What the hell with him? Seriously?! Just really Silas?!

"Wtf?! Silas! Where that idea came from?! Why would you think of that?!" I smack his arms.

"What?! Why? You don't like him? Oh fvck?! Did I just overthink?" His eyes went round while looking at me with his appalled expression.

Oh my gosh?! Did he really think I like Harold for fvck sakes! I couldn't believe this! I couldn't believe him! Why would he think that?! Just because I looked fvcking sad after discovering that Harold is meeting someone?! Oh my goodness!

"Of course you are! You stupid! Just hearing you asking me if I like H, disgusts me, S." I couldn't stop my mouth from uttering foul words because of mixed emotions.

I'm just really overwhelmed of what is happening that's why I didn't think of the words I am uttering.

"You're so harsh, Tri. Isusumbong kita kay Harold, disgusts ha." He playful grinned.