🍋[68]

December 6th, fourteen twenty.

The Side Stories. Celine's Lament.

As the sun rose on the icy morning, Prince Edric the bespectacled witch, was up and ready to do his rounds. With his lover and second hand. "Jerbo, come. Please." Edric gently shook him.

Jerbo groaned, hiding his face in his blankets, "Darling, it's still dawn.."

"Yes, but I'd like to get started! Please?"

"No, our bed grows depressed when I am not with it.." Jerbo sighed.

Edric rested his knee on the bed, brushing back Jerbo's hair, "Please, get up. We won't be out for more than two hours."

"Then why go out at all..?" Jerbo lifted the blanket. "Join me, let's return to sleep.."

Edric paused, removing his crown and boots, sliding into bed. Jerbo gently took off his glasses, lowering the blanket and pulling Edric over. "Only because I'm cold." Edric mumbled. "No other reason.."

Jerbo smiled, setting the glasses on the empty space behind him. "Of course, My Prince. No other reason."

Edric lowered his head, burrowing into Jerbo's neck, arms wrapping around his back. "We do have to get up eventually, though-"

"Hush, this is time for us. Work can wait." Jerbo kissed his forehead. "What if you can never be against me another chilly morning?"

"Don't think that way, Jerbo."

"..Forgive me. I did not mean it in the way you understood it. You just..Seem to get up very early, and I am not awake to appreciate you alongside me when you get up." Jerbo squeezed him.

Edric softened, "No, you're right..I do rise with the sun..From now on, I'll rise with you. My Love~"

Jerbo smiled tiredly, kissing his head, then brushing his hair back and kissing his forehead. Edric rose his head slightly, sighing when more kisses were placed over his pale skin. "My Prince, are you coming closer?" Jerbo moved his hand down to Edric's waist.

"The sun isn't the only one to have risen.." Edric spoke softly.

Jerbo snorted, reddening in hue, "You naughty prince..!" Jerbo pushed himself up slightly. "Where is the sweet talk? Will you not try and convince me to-"

"We both know that you're are always the hungry one, Darling. All it takes is one word."

Jerbo rose a brow, "And, that is?"

"Please~"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Celine hummed happily as she folded the laundry, setting the undergarment in the basket. She carefully lifted the basket, walking back inside and towards the throne room. The prince and princess had their dormitories in the area, and Celine had just finished Prince Edric's load of laundry.

She set the basket down, raising her hand, "Pri-"

"Oh Jerbo~! You've- Oh!~ S-Slow down a bit I've only just-" Edric gasped.

Celine swallowed, stepping back and scurrying back outside. "Maybe I'll return to my duties instead--" She jumped. "Ah! Good morning Princess-"