𝐬𝐢𝐱

As Robyn knocked on the door, Psalm instantly answered, holding CDs and a camera

As Robyn knocked on the door, Psalm instantly answered, holding CDs and a camera. "What do you know about Kayla Brown?" Robyn asked, showing him screenshots of Kayla sending her and her coworker Sam messages, suggesting they meet to talk about Psalm.

"Hello to you too, Robyn," Psalm replied sarcastically, closing the door behind her before walking over to turn off the music playing.

"Hi Psalm, so what do you know about Kayla Brown?" Robyn asked again, watching him sort through the CDs.

"What do you need to know about Kayla Brown?" Psalm replied, "She's just some old girl I knew a while back. Why you think she got dirt on me?"

Robyn shrugged "I don't know, Psalm, that's why I'm asking you."

"Does Kayla know anything about you that could add to this case?" she pressed.

Psalm shrugged "Nah, I don't even know why she's reaching out to y'all. I say don't talk to her, there's nothing she could tell you that I couldn't."

Robyn gazed at Psalm, perplexed. "So, you're saying you have nothing to do with Kayla Brown?" Robyn asked, her brow furrowed.

Psalm shook his head, "Nah, ain't spoken to that girl in years. You gotta remember, I'm famous now. People are gonna say they know something about me, just to get attention." As he spoke, Psalm held up his camera, snapping pictures of the scenery outside his window, seemingly unconcerned with the conversation.

She observed him intently, captivated by his focus on snapping pictures of the natural scenery. "What are you doing?" she asked, approaching him to get a closer look.

"Just taking pictures of the shit I like," he replied, snapping another shot and then shaking the Polaroid that came out.

  He handed the photo to Robyn, who gazed at the image. "It's beautiful," she said, admiring the way he had captured the scene.

She wouldn't have pegged him as the type of guy who would be into photography. "Not as beautiful as you, though," he said with a sly smile, making her blush and lower her head in laughter.

"Come here" Psalm says, taking Robyn's hand and leading her to the wall by the window, catching her off guard.

He raises his camera, and Robyn looks at him awkwardly. "You're seriously going to take a picture of me?" she asks, confused.

"Shh, just relax," Psalm replies. "But Psalm, I don't know how to pose," Robyn sighs. "Pose or don't pose, you look beautiful either way," Psalm says, placing his camera up again.

Robyn hesitates for a moment, then decides to just go with it. She leans against the wall, trying to look natural, while Psalm snaps away with his camera. He takes a few shots, then checks the camera screen and nods in approval.

"And done" Psalm said, snapping the last photo and waving the Polaroid in the air to dry. After a few minutes, the image began to emerge, and he handed the print to Robyn.