𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Robyn and Sam sat directly in front of Kayla Brown, who claimed to have a prior connection with Psalm

     Robyn and Sam sat directly in front of Kayla Brown, who claimed to have a prior connection with Psalm. Kayla offered to share information that could help them."So, what do you want to tell us?" Sam went ahead and asked.

     Kayla replied "Well, you guys need to ask me some questions first so I can cooperate." She took a sip from her ice-cold glass of water, eyeing both Robyn and Sam expectantly.

   Robyn sighed, realizing this wasn't going to be as straightforward as she had hoped. "Okay, Kayla, how do you know Psalm?" she asked, and Kayla launched into her story.

   "I knew Psalm around the time he was involved with Aaliyah. See, I dated Psalm before Aaliyah did or at least, I thought we did" Kayla said with a hint of attitude, her words dripping with implication.

"Psalm is a man of many talents. He was handsome, but he had a way of driving girls crazy over him." Both Sam and Robyn raised an eyebrow in confusion, and Sam pulled out his notepad to jot down notes. "What do you mean by that?" he asked, his pen poised over the paper.

"He had a way of making you feel like you were the only one, when in reality, you were just one of many" Kayla said, her voice tinged with disappointment.

    "That was the most disappointing thing about Psalm. he was a great man, but he wasn't always an honest one."

     Robyn nodded thoughtfully, jotting down notes as Kayla continued. "Did he ever get physical with you? Try to hurt you in any way?" Robyn asked, seeking guidance.

    Kayla shook her head emphatically. "No, Psalm would never hurt anyone. He wouldn't even hurt a fly. If anything, we would just argue and say hurtful, harsh words to each other."

    Robyn nodded again, her eyes locked onto Kayla's. "So, if there was ever a problem, he would try to solve it with a talk?"

     Kayla nodded in confirmation. "Yes, that's right. I can only imagine he would have to be severely provoked to ever lay hands on another person."

     Robyn listened intently to Kayla's words, absorbing every detail. Then, she asked "Were there ever any good moments between you two? Any special moments that stand out in your memory?"

    Kayla nodded, a soft smile spreading across her face. "Yes. I remember one beautiful day we spent together in the park. It was such a beautiful day for me and that night, he took my picture and made me a mixtape the next morning."

     As soon as Kayla mentioned the mixtape, Robyn's body tensed, her eyes narrowing slightly as she leaned forward, her interest piqued.

"He made you a mixtape?" Robyn asked, repeating the phrase out loud in a harsh tone that made both Kayla and Sam look at her in confusion.

    Trying to compose herself, she forced a fake smile and said "Is this something he does, or...?" Kayla shrugged and replied, "He told me it was only for special people."