Sorry? Nope!

🥋

🥋

The next day, y/n woke up. She groaned after realising it was cheerleading tryouts and football tryouts. And this all could potential lead to some drama on the field.

She got out of bed, and dressed in some comfortable clothes. And left without doing break fast.

She made her way into the school and noticed some students giving her the look. Of course, she was famous now, Johnny made her famous. She rolled her eyes at all of them and made her way towards the girls locker room.

She noticed Ali and her friends already there, having a chat. Ali noticed y/n and made her way towards y/n.

" Hey! Umm... I heard what happened yesterday."

" Let me guess. Daniel told you."

" No. You know.... Gossips. Johnny is a douchebag."

" Tell me about it. Yes, I know he is a douchebag. What he did .... Never mind. Why are we even talking about your stupid ex. He deserves no attention." Y/n grinned.

" Yea, you are right. Besides there are more guys better than him."

Ali was blushing.

Y/n giggled.

" Yes, like Daniel right?" Y/n smirked at Ali and she slowly nodded.

" Alright, you two! C'mon. We are getting late for the field!" Mrs. Clarke shouted at both the girls who were now giggling.

They both made their towards the field and noticed the boys were already there. Practicing. Typical boy behaviour.

Y/n noticed Johnny and his gang already exercising. She hated the sight of them all. Then she noticed Daniel running towards them. He had a bright smile playing on his lips.

" Hey Ali. Hey y/n"

" Hi ". Both the girl answered at the same time.

" So you both here for the cheerleading tryouts?" He asked.

" Yes, what about you?" Ali asked.

" Football. What else?" He laughed.

" Be careful Daniel. Cobra Kai's are here and that means trouble." Y/n informed him, sending a glare towards the boys but thankfully they were not paying attention.

" She's right, take care. I'll see you later?" Ali asked him and the boy nodded.

" Leta go y/n, we are getting late." Ali turned towards y/n and they both started making their way towards other girls.

On their way, Johnny comes in between, smiling brightly at Ali.

" Hey Ali."

" Heyy" Ali answered in a mocking manner.

Then Johnny's gaze turned towards y/n, who was already looking at him with full rage.

His eyes wandered on y/n's body and smirked.

" You look good with cute little ink stain marks!" He giggled.

Y/n shook her head. Ali had already left, leaving Y/n johnny alone.

Y/n turned around to leave but Johnny grabbed her wrist and turned her around. His facal expressions were changed. No grin, no smirk.

He looked at her and gulped.

" What is it, Lawrence?" Y/n asked, completely annoyed.

"I...umm... Sorry for that ink." He said in a low tone.

Y/n blinked a couple of times and had something going on in her mind.

She smirked at him, which made him confused.

" OH! YOU ARE SORRY NOW!? WELL, GUESS WHAT!? I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID SORRY WHICH I KNOW YOU DON'T EVEN MEAN!!!" She shouted.

Johnny's eyes widened as he nervously looked around. All the students on the field were looking in their Direction.

Johnny's face turned red with anger.

" Johnny, what the hell man? You taking shit from that girl now?" Dutch shouted from the other side of the field.

Just then Daniel came up to them.

" Yeah man. Sorry is of no use now." Daniel smiled.

" No one's talking to you! So I suggest you leave, unless you want another beating!" Johnny shot back.

" Daniel, let's not waste our time here arguing with a guy like him." Y/n sneered.

Daniel nodded and him and y/n left.

"Who asked for your opinion, huh!? Maybe if you focused on your own life, you wouldn't be such a mess! IT'S MY FAULT I TRIED APOLOGISING TO YOU, I GUESS YOU LIKE A HARD LESSON, YOU BITCH!!!" Johnny shouted behind them. Y/n frowned at his words .

" He's a real asshole." Daniel sighed.

" I'll see you around. Best of luck for your tryouts." Y/n just smiled and left.

The cobra Kai's made their way towards a raging Johnny.

" Johnny, she had it coming. Can't let her walk all over you!" Jimmy smirked.

" Yeah man. Show her who's boss. We have got your back!" Tommy said while placing a hand on Johnny's shoulder.

"She thinks she's so tough? Let's see how tough she is when I'm done with her. She'll regret ever messing with me". Johnny answered, with a dark look in his eyes.

Bobby had another plans.

"Hey, man, let's not go too far. It's not worth it". He said, hoping johnny would calm a bit.

"No way, Bobby. She needs to learn her place. I'm not backing down until she does. But first, let's start with that brunette. He's flying too high." Johnny answered through gritted teeth.

" Johnny answered through gritted teeth

A/n: short chapter. Sorry! I am sort of busy but I want to update the book too :(
Who's a brunette!? ( I am!)