Debt

Y/n couldn't let Daniel know what happened

Y/n couldn't let Daniel know what happened. She knew if Daniel gets to know he's gonna scold her. So as she told him, she bought some food for him and headed to his house.

They had a casual conversation, but y/n wasn't paying that much attention. She was thinking about the incident.

After some time she left for her house. It was night time. She was sitting on her bed, and her mind was racing with thoughts and her heart was racing with curiosity.

" I did what I did but... I am not so sure now that what I did was good. Slapping Johnny Lawrence.... I don't think this was a good idea. I let my anger take over me, and now.... Now I don't know what Johnny's gonna do. My overconfidence is gonna kill me some day." She talked to herself and groaned.

The whole night, she couldn't sleep. She wasn't an overthinker, but Johnny made her one. He introduced her to her many sides which she never thought she could have. But hey! There's always that one person who makes your life different.

A/n: it's a lie guys lol. I don't have anyone like that, not even a friend.

The next day, y/n went to school and decided to avoid the cobra kais, as after some thinking last night, she realised she had dug her own grave.

The cobras were hanging at their usual spot, y/n got nervous. She couldn't believe how in the hell she stood in front of him yesterday? Was it her anger?

Anyways, she spotted Daniel and Ali. This time, she didn't care about disturbing them.

" Hey" she greeted them back.

Daniel and Ali were holding hands, and honestly, they looked cute together.

" How are you, y/n?" Ali asked.

" I am good." Y/n answered.

Y/n noticed Daniel frowned while seeing in a specific direction.

After a few seconds, y/n felt two strong arms around her shoulders. Her eyes widened at the sudden action.

" Good morning trouble." Johnny leaned in.

Y/n's heart was racing as a speed car, at Johnny's touch.

" What are you doing?" She asked.

Daniel and Ali just stood there, observing.

" Are you deaf? I am greeting you." He said with a fake sweet smile.

Y/n quickly removed his arms and turned towards him.

" Hey man, leave her alone!" Daniel spoke up. Y/n noticed Ali tugging at Daniel's arm.

Johnny turned his attention towards Daniel.

" Focus on one, Larusso. Managing two things at one point of time ain't healthy for ya." Johnny smirked.