Field

🥋

🥋

The boys started playing. Johnny gestured to Bobby about something and he nodded back.

The next all know, Bobby tripped Daniel, and Daniel falls to the ground.

This catches everyone's attention as Daniel fastly stands up and launches towards Bobby and punches him. Bobby also throws punches towards him.

Soon the coach notices the fuss and tries to stop them.

" Not again." Ali muttered.

Y/n noticed Johnny smiling and laughing and she knew how and why this happened.

" Lawrence. It was his idea." Y/n answered back to Ali.

" You are not allowed for the tryouts! I don't want such people on my team." The coach shouted at Daniel.

" What!? He was the one who tripped me intentionally. This school sucks!!!" Daniel shouted back and left.

Y/n was still looking at Johnny. He looked back and smirked. And made his way towards y/n.

" So.... Looks like your friend is out. I hope he recovers." He sneered exactly the way y/n did last time.

" Why would you do that?" She asked.

Ali sighed and left.

" Me? I didn't do anything! I didn't touch him this time. Why are you lying?" He grinned.

" Don't act like you don't know anything. I saw you gesturing towards your friend to trip Daniel."

" So you a psychic now? You can read minds!?" He laughed.

" I guess I can." Y/n stood there dumbfounded.

He took three steps towards her. Her head faced downwards and he was looking at her, but she didn't dare to meet his eyes.

" Tell me what I am thinking." He spoke, making y/n face him, looking at him like he said something stupid.

" What? No- I mean..." She stuttered.

But Johnny still had a stern look on his face.

" I am serious, y/n." He simply smiled.

" How would I know?" Y/n nervously answered.

" Let me help you. I think that you are a sick bitch, who thinks she is mighty, but in reality no one likes her or gives a shit about her!" He simply answered like it was nothing.

Y/n stood there with her mouth apart, and after some moments she gulped, ready to answer him.

" You don't know anything about me Johnny. You think you are so tough but in reality, you are just a sick bully." She answered in a quivering voice before turning away to hide her tears.

"That's right, run away, crybaby! No one wants you here anyway". He shouted after her. This made her cry more.

Usually she never cried, but Johnny made her cry. His words hurt her more than anything.

" What does he think of himself? What is he? I hope he trips over and breaks his pretty nose." Y/n spoke to herself, her voice shaking with anger while she wiped away her tears.

She rushed towards the girls locker room to change. She noticed Susan was already there.

Y/n quickly plastered a smile on her face and made her way towards Susan.

" Hey Susan.... You here?" She asked.

Susan quickly turned her head towards y/n.

Y/n noticed Susan's eyes were glossy.

" Susan...."

" Nothing. Something went in my eye while I was practicing on the field. You know, it's windy today so...haha." She fake laughed.

Y/n could easily detect something fake, whether it were people or emotions because she was used to this all. But for now, she thought not to push Susan to tell her what happened and decided to play along with Susan.

Susan wiped her last tears and had a confused look on her face.

" What's up with you and Lawrence?" She asked.

" Umm... Nothing. You can assume he is my bully now, I guess." Y/n answered.

" What? Why?" She asked, slightly shocked.

" He hates my guts for nothing, or maybe I just stood to him for just one time." Y/n laughed, a genuine laugh leaving her mouth.

" Unlucky you. He's not gonna stop now. Guy's ego is too big." Susan scoffed.

" I think I can manage. Probably." Y/n skeptically answered.

" Alright, I'll see you in the class. Bye. And please....take care. I noticed you had cried earlier." Susan winked and left, leaving Y/n surprised.

" I could have said the same to you...Susan." she murmured to herself.

.

Johnny was standing on the sidelines, deep in thought when Bobby came up to him, with a concerned look on his face.

"Hey, Johnny, can we talk about what happened with Y/n?" He started the conversation.

Johnny sighed in return and turned towards Bobby.

"What about it?" He sounded annoyed.

"You know, what you said to her on the field. It was pretty harsh, man. I was near you both and listened to everything. She is a girl, go easy on her." Bobby sounded sincere.

"I was just telling her how it is. She needed to hear it." Johnny started defending himself.

"But did you have to say it like that? You really hurt her feelings." Bobby asked.

Johnny scoffed and was totally irritated.

"She needed a reality check, Bobby. Can't just let her walk around thinking she's better than everyone."

"Maybe, but there's a way to say things without being so cruel. She's not as tough as she acts, you know?" Bobby shrugged.

Johnny turned his head the other side.

"Maybe I was too harsh. But she gets under my skin, always acting like she's so much better."

"I get it, but she's not all that bad. Maybe try talking to her instead of just lashing out." Bobby suggested.

"Yeah, whatever." Johnny mumbled under his breath.

Bobby gives Johnny a reassuring pat on the shoulder before walking away.

" Sorry Bobby. Can't let her get away." Johnny thought to himself.

" Johnny thought to himself

A/n: hey, how's everyone?

Present : haha, this story really brought out my toxic side, sorry guys!