Corruption

🥋

🥋

After leaving the girls locker room, y/n went to attend her history class, which she shared with her friend, Daniel.

As she entered, she saw a very disappointed Daniel sitting there. After what happened at the field, y/n needed to have a comfort talk with him.

" Hey." Her voice was low, but was audible enough for him to notice her.

" Hi." He simply replied.

" So... About the field thing...."

" It's ok. I am ok. We don't need to talk about negative things, y/n."

" Yea, why waste our time talking about Johnny" y/n agreed.

Daniel looked confused.

" Johnny?" He asked.

" Yea, since he was the one who ordered one of his friends to trip you over."

" Oh god.... I hate that guy. Why is he doing this with me?" Daniel groaned.

" Maybe because of that night. You with his ex.... Remember?"

" Yea well they are ex's now, and that guy's acting like she is still his girlfriend."

" Daniel, you know how these sort of guys are, always acting like they own everyone."

" I know but I am really interested in Ali. She gives off the same energy. I can't help it."

" I know Daniel. But just wait. Do it slow. You don't want any trouble with that stupid blonde."

Daniel sighed and nodded.

.

" Man ,these two are a real duo!" Dutch told to an annoyed Johnny standing beside him, outside the history class.

" Yea sure. Duo of two losers. They suit each other." Johnny immediately answered.

Dutch chuckled in response.

" So, what's up with you and Ali? Or should I say that loser and Ali." Dutch tried to control his laugh.

This caught y/n and Daniel's attention.

" Creep." Y/n whispered to Daniel and laughed and nodded his head.

" That guy is too obsessed with us." Daniel smirked.

" Not a good thing if you ask me." Y/n shrugged.

Johnny rolled his eyes, backing off from the entrance of the class.

" Nice, now she will think I am stalking her! Thanks to you, Dutch." Johnny forcefully smiled.

" She? Them! Or are you just worried about her?" Dutch winked.

" You really know how to annoy someone." Johnny shook his head and left Dutch in a laughing mess.

.

" You know, I know a bit of karate myself. Just a bit." Daniel told y/n nervously.