Surprise visit

Redemption: A longer chapter this time

Redemption: A longer chapter this time. Last one was really short. But sorry, there will be less of Johnny in here, but more in the next.

Y/n and Daniel sorted out everything after their little meet up.

She quickly headed back to her house. While she unlocked the door, she could hear muffled laugh. She assumed it was some guests. She went in to find a man sitting there. She couldn't quite put her finger on who he was. Soon she realised who he was.

It was John kreese, Johnny's sensei.

She was puzzled, as to what was he doing here.

" Hey sweetie! Come look at this man!" My mom laughed.

" Hello. Y/n." He greeted.

Y/n went towards them. And half smiled.

" Uh- hi? What are you doing here?" Y/n asked.

" Y/n? Is that how you answer?" Her mom asked.

"No mom, I didn't mean any disrespect. It's just... A guy at our house... Why? " Y/n answered.

" It's not her fault. She's a curious child. Your mom was struggling with her groceries so I helped her. In return she offered me something cold, you know, hot weather." John smiled.

" Oh I see. It's a coincidence that it was my mom, right?" Y/n sarcastically laughed.

" Yes, you are absolutely right." John answered with the same tone.

" I see . Looks like you both know each other." My mom laughed.

" No mom. We don't." Y/n quickly answered.

Y/n's mom was somewhat strict, and if she gets to know what y/n did in that man's dojo, her mother would scold her.

" Yea, she just came to my dojo with her friend and-"

He took a good look towards y/n.

" And, unfortunately her friend didn't like our dojo or should I say he wasn't really cobra kai material, so they both left." He laughed.

" Friend as in Daniel?" Her mom asked and she nodded.

Y/n was glad kreese didn't mention the slap part or her mother would slap her for her behaviour.

" Wow. I didn't know Daniel wanted to learn karate." Her mom was amused.

" I am sure he will. I got to go now. I have to teach my students at the dojo and I am running late, but thanks for the drink Mrs. Jones." He smiled and stood up to leave.

" You are welcome Mr. Kreese." Your mom answered back and the guy left.

" Mom, you should not have asked him to get in!"

" Why not? He's such a good guy, y/n, and behave!"

" Sorry mom, he's just weird, that's all." Y/n sighed.