Alone

Y/n just wanted to hide from everyone, or, she just wanted a hug

But the better option was that she could just undo all of this with just one snap of her finger.

" Y/n!!??" Daniel shouted behind her, but she didn't stop.

Daniel was faster than her. He grabbed her by her shoulders.

" Stop!!" He shouted.

After seeing Daniel, y/n broke up more in front of him.

" Daniel. You were right. He can never be good to any of us." She cried.

" I told you. But you didn't listen to me. And now look at the mess. Look at you!"

" I am sorry." Was all she could manage.

" No, I am sorry. That I tried making you understand that Johnny can never be good. But you! You are stubborn! Now look at the result. Everyone laughed at you. I am sorry y/n, but you need to get your shit together. And when you do, you know where to find me. And why did you even say sorry to him? Huh? Was I wrong last night?" With that he left.

Y/n was shocked. She messed up everything.

Johnny tricked her and Daniel left her.

She felt so stupid at that time, but was interupted by someone.

" Jake's house, tonight! You are invited for the party!" The guy shouted towards y/n.

A freaking party was just what she needed.

But then, maybe the party could divert her mind from all of this so she decided to go.

.

She reached her house and her mom looked tensed.

" Sweetie.. what's up with you nowadays?" She asked.

" What do you mean mom?"

" One day you are happy, and now you are sad. Your eyes are red and puffy? Did you cry?" She asked, coming closer.

" Dirt."

" Stop lying to me. The last time you lied, I found out you were bullied by some psycho."

Y/n didn't want her mother to know any of the matter so this time she decided to keep things to herself.

" I am not lying mom. I need to get ready for a party tonight. So...excuse me." Y/n sighed and left for her room to get ready and to forget everything that happened.

.

She stood before Jake's house. It was quite big. She looked at the front door for some time, wondering if she should go in there or not?

Everyone knows her as the girl who gets laughed at nowadays.

She loved her life before that day. No one gave a fuck about her, or cared about her existence. But now? Everyone knows her.