I believe you

A/n: a short chapter and it will have less of Johnny and more of Daniel. Feel free to skip.

The rest of the day, Daniel avoided Y/n

( Damn, our girls getting avoided alot lol) she knew she had to have the talk with him, because she can't lose her best friend. She was surprised that Daniel promoted her, from a friend to best friend. She was ok with it, because why not? He was the only person with whom she shared the most. And y/n saw how much the brunette cares for her, so she couldn't just let go.

She was also upset about the things Johnny said. All she knew Johnny was up to something, something not good.

After the dismissal, y/n straight went to Daniel's house, without informing her mother.

She knocked on the door and he quickly opened the door. A small smile crept on his face but he quickly washed it off and straightened his face.

" Daniel, can we talk?" She asked.

He nodded and gestured her to come in, she followed him inside and they took a seat on the couch, and sat there in an awkward silence for almost 5 minutes.

" You wanted to explain something?" He asked, his voice low.

" Yes. Look Daniel, that guy is a dickhead and he likes to play around-"

" Doesn't mean he can play around with you. He can play around with others, y/n."

" I know it upsets you. I am sorry, I should have pushed him away when he grabbed me, but I was surprised to react and then you came. " Y/n furrowed.

" You know, for a moment I thought you and him were a thing."

" Never. That's never gonna happen. The things he did to you, did to me, there's no chance I am letting him get me."

" There's one more thing y/n. That day, when I left early, some drama happened in the cafeteria and you didn't think of telling me?" He asked.

" I- I didn't want to worry you Daniel."

" Ali told me. When it should have been you. She told me how close he was to you that day and he humiliated you in front of others."

" So? If I even told you, what would you do? Confront him? He would humiliate you too. He's a popular guy, we are nothing, Daniel. Worse ,he could hurt you again. You want to afford it?" She asked.

" Look y/n, all I am saying is if anything happens you tell me. I don't want a cheap guy like him near you."

" I won't let him. You have to believe me Danny."

" I believe you. But promise to tell me everything from now on." He had a questioning look on his face.

Y/n realized that Daniel still doesn't know about the slap. She didn't want to tell him that. Johnny was going to make her pay for the slap, and she was ready for it, she just didn't want Daniel to get hurt in all of this.

" I promise." With that Daniel widely smiled and hugged her tightly.

A/n: Do vote!!  I know such a small chapter, it was sort of a filler only