Chapter 3

* A very handsome bunny looking male was making dinner in the kitchen wearing a cute apron while humming a song...

He was focused on cooking when two masuler arms sneaked on his tiny waist and a body was pressed against his back making him startled...*

-- relax angel,,, it's me...

* The person who was hugging the bunny male said in a deep husky tone... He was leaving wet kisses on the bunny male's neck... *

-- w-what are you doing tae ??

-- loving my angel koo...

-- i am making din... ahhh.. dinner...

* Jungkook moaned in between his words when Taehyung gave a suck on his neck... *

-- you do your work and let me do my work angel..

-- if you keep kissing me like this, then how will I do my work??

-- don't cook now.. let's order tonight...

* Saying this, Taehyung turned off the stove and made jungkook face him... *

-- but i was almost done with cooking...

* Jungkook said with a pout folding his hands on tae's neck area ... Taehyung's hands were resting on jungkook's waist.. *

-- forget about that angel... Now just focus on me...

* said while bundling jungkook's hair at the base of his ear.. *

-- focus on you!!! How should I do that?? * naughty smile *

-- don't you know how??

-- nopee... I don't...ahhh..

* Jungkook moaned when tae squeezed his waist.. Taehyung leaned into jungkook's lips and started kissing him... Jungkook also started kissing back almost immediately....

They were kissing eachother passionately... More like eating eachother s lips... After kissing for 4 minutes, Taehyung bit on jungkook's lips who hissed ,,, taking the chance,,, tae shoved his tongue inside jungkook's wet cavern...

Taehyung was exploring kook's mouth hungrily... Jungkook was moaning which was being swallowed perfectly by tae...

After making the bunny breathless ,, Taehyung broke the kiss.. but he didn't give jungkook enough time to catch his breath cause before that the hungry tiger attacked on jungkook's milky neck... *

-- ahhh...tae..ahhh... don't..ahh.. bite...

-- sorry angel... You look so tempting that I can't help it...

* Taehyung again started kissing on jungkook's neck to jawline... He was sucking hardly making red-purple hickeys...

Jungkook was just moaning... After being satisfied with his work,, Taehyung lift jungkook and made him sit on the kitchen counter... *

-- are you planning to make love here ???

* Jungkook asked breathing heavily.. *

-- yes angel...

* Taehyung said while unbottoning jungkook's shirt.. within a minute,,, tae threw jungkook's shirt on the floor... *

-- you are being a horny tiger day by day....