Chapter 35

Time skip

3 years later

Seoul National University

* Today is Taehyung and jimin's graduation day,,, finally they are getting rid of the hell aka studies...

Kim Family has come to the university to attend the special day of Tae and jimin... The hall of the university has been decorated beautifully....

Taehyung and Jimin is with their batch mates preparing for the graduation ceremony... and Kims were sitting on their reserved seat by Taehyung in the hall.... *

-- where is Tae and jimine ???! Why aren't they here yet ???!
* looking around the hall *

-- maybe busy with something ,,, they will be here soon bun....

-- they are taking too much time papa...

-- noo ,, you are just being impatient... * chuckle *

* Jungkook is really being very impatient,,, Actually he is dying to see Taehyung getting the certificate,,, Finally jungkook's hubby will be graduated... *

-- hmph we came here 10 minutes ago , still didn't see them once... * pout *

-- yupp 10 minutes , it has been only 10 minutes...

-- that's a long time papa...

-- yess the longest time in the earth... * controlling his laughter *

-- don't be so sarcastic papa.. whatever i am going to find my hubby....

* Jungkook was going to get up from his seat but stopped midway seeing his husband coming towards him wearing the black graduation gown...

Taehyung came towards jungkook and bend down to hug jungkook... After a minute of hug they pulled away and Tae sat beside jungkook's chair.... *

-- where were you Tae ??!! You know , how long I was waiting for you here ??!!

-- yeah we were waiting for 10 minutes , can you imagine 10 long minutes....

* Yoongi said dramatically making everyone break into a fit of laughter... Jungkook pouted at it... *

-- stop you meanies... * glaring cutely *

-- leave them sweetheart,,, look at me....

-- noooooo....

-- waeee ?!!

-- you also laughed with them...
* looking at other side *

-- i didn't baby...

-- you did..

-- okay i did ,, sorry sweetheart now look at hubby....

* Taehyung held jungkook's jaw softly and made jungkook look towards him... *

-- now boost my energy baby highness...

-- shut up ,, we are in public...

* Jungkook blushed hard ,, his face became a tomato ,,, boosting Tae's energy means giving Tae kooboobies to suck..*

-- so what baby ???!!! Just boost my energy...

-- are you out of your mind Tae ?? We can't do that in front of so many people...

-- why can't we ??!! It's not a crime sweetheart ,, now don't make me wait too much...

-- try to understand Tae,,, so many people is here...

-- baby ,, just a kiss , why are you hesitating so much??!!
* smirk *

-- w-what ??!! You were talking about kiss all the time...           
* Shocked *