Chapter 4

* Changing his clothes,, jungkook came downstairs happily.... He was wearing the pendant...

Taehyung was already present in the living room,, so does the others.... Seeing jungkook coming,,, that wearing the pendant with a huge bunny smile made taehyung feel very much happy.... His lips curved into a beautiful smile...

He was gazing at jungkook with without blinking,,,, he was screaming in happiness internally....

Jungkook came there and jumped on Eunwoo's while preparing woo's whole face with kisses.... All were dumbfounded by the bunny's sudden affection towards his papa...

And taehyung for the very first time was feeling jealous over Eunwoo... *

-- thank you,,,* kiss * thank you,, * kiss * thank you so much papa,, * kiss *

* Jungkook was saying thanks and kissing Eunwoo's cheeks non-stop... *

-- calm down my baby... You're welcome but why this much love and thanks all on a sudden...

-- i really liked,, no no ,, loved this pendant... Thanks for giving me this....

* Jungkook said getting down from Eunwoo and taking a seat beside him.... Now , all looked at jungkook's neck... Eunwoo was confused cause obviously he wasn't the one to give this to jungkook....

And taehyung was looking at the papa-son duo with mouth gaping... He was the who kept that for jungkook..,,, that means,, all the kisses that woo got was actually meant for Taehyung..... *

-- wow this is so amazing... When did you buy it woo ??

-- i didn't buy it jin hyung... Where did you get it baby ???

-- huh!!! You didn't keep it in my bed... * confused *

-- no bub,,, i didn't...

-- then who kept it??

* Taehyung so wanted to scream that " i was the who kept it,, now give the kisses which you gave woo uncle earlier.. " but he didn't voice it out.... *

-- i think some ghost kept it for this hyper active bunny....

-- don't talk nonsense yoongi hyung...

-- jokes apart,,, who can keep it?? This looks really expensive...

-- i am also thinking the same jin hyung....

-- can it be dad , papa ???

-- no,,, your dad left in the morning earlier than you and still didn't come back... Also if he would buy this ,,, he would definitely let me know.....

-- now this is getting serious... I am 100% sure ,, some unsatisfied soul is in bunny's room... They are the one who kept it...

-- SHUT UP YOONGI HYUNG... you are spitting nonsense....

-- just think about it,,, who will it be other than some ghost???

-- ghost doesn't exist...

-- be careful bunny,,, they are maybe roaming in your room...

* Yoongi was trying his best to control his laughter seeing koo's scared expressions... *

-- stop teasing him yoon....

-- i am not teasing him papa,,, i am just telling the truth....

-- you and your inexistent truth... btw papa where is dad and hobi uncle???

* Being silent for a long time,, Taehyung finally spoke something to change the topic... He doesn't want anyone to know that he was the so called ghost whom yoongi was talking about... *