Epilogue 🐯🐰

4 years later

* Jungkook , Taegguk and a little baby girl were waiting near the main door impatiently for someone... *

-- it has already been 30 minutes papa,,, when they are coming ??!

-- they will be here anytime ggukie...

-- but when koo koo...* pout *

* The little girl asked pouting.. *

-- just wait a little more minnie.

* Kim Minnie , a 3 years old little girl , daughter of yoongi and jimin... a very sweet girl ,,, she is actually ggukie's girl , ggukie is her favourite person... She always follows ggukie in whatever he does....

Seeing the excitement of jungkook , Taegguk and Minnie , Taehyung who was sitting in the couch rolled his eyes....

Taehyung's first biggest enemy is coming... *

-- guys come here and sit quietly ,, there is nothing to be this excited.... * rolling his eyes*

* Taehyung got ignored by the three to which Tae scoffed... *

-- sweetheart...

-- ggukie...

-- Minnie....

-- come on guys ,, the big brat didn't even come and you are already ignoring me...

* Taehyung had enough,, he got up from the couch and made his way to the trio ,,, Taehyung picked jungkook like a sack of potatoes in his arms... *

-- the hell Tae,,, put me down...

-- why did you ignore me ??

-- i didn't ,,, aghh babies are here , put me down...

-- don't mind us papa ,,, we are used to it...

-- yesss ggukie oppa is right...

* Taegguk and Minnie said rolling their eyes ,, the kids are done with this two ,,, Taehyung smirked...*

-- see sweetheart,,, they don't mind....

-- but i do shameless man,,, put me down...* pout *

-- kiss me angel...

-- babies are here hubby...

-- they aren't babies anymore sweetheart ,, they are big boy and girl....

-- yess 5 years old big boy and 3 years old big girl...* giving a done look *

-- whatever give me a kiss ,, i don't mind anyone watching us.... * boxy smile *

-- hubb----

" Ding dong "

* The door bell rang.... *

-- papa come here and open the door...

* Taegguk and Minnie is little , so they can't open the door ,, *

-- now leave me Tae ,, they are here... * wiggling in Tae's arms*

-- kiss me first...

-- tae y---

-- PAPA / KOOKOO

-- These two brats ,, go and sit on the couch sweetheart , i am opening the door...

* Taehyung said putting jungkook down on his feet and opened the door ,, and seeing the smiley face of the first person in front of the door , Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully.... The other person did the same... *