Chapter 23

* Taekook were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace... It was almost 9 pm in the night.... They need to have dinner....

Both were in deep sleep when a knock appeared in their room door....

' knock knock '

' knock knock '

' knock knock '

Taehyung groaned hearing the continuous knocking on the door,,,, he half heartedly opened his eyes... Jungkook was hugging him tightly...

Taehyung smiled at the cute side ,,, he pecked jungkook's lips before getting up from the bed... Jungkook whined in his sleep for losing the warmth of Tae's body... In no time , he clutched on to Tae's pillow....

Taehyung chuckled at the bunny... Jungkook's cheeks were pressed into the pillow ,, lips were puffed out for the pout on his lips.....

Taehyung was admiring the cute bunny standing beside the bed completely forgetting about the door knocking things...

He was brought back to the reality by another sets of Knock in his door... *

-- stop knocking ,,, i am opening the door....

* Taehyung opened the door just to see his restless surely to be father-in-law... *

-- how is my bun ??

-- mine not yours ,,, and he is perfectly alright for your kind information.....

-- you didn't do anything with him , right ??

* Taehyung rolled his eyes at hobi... *

-- i did everything with him father-in-law... Congratulations
, you are soon gonna be a grandpa... * fake smile *

-- WHAT ?!! I knew it ,, kims can never be normal ,,, they are the most shameless creature.....
* facepalmed *

-- i think you are forgetting that you are also a kim...

-- that's why ,, i know how shameless kims are...

-- whatever !! Why did you ruined our sleep father-in-law ???

-- everyone is waiting for you... It's dinner time....

-- ohhh ,, you go ahead,,, we are coming...

-- can my bun walk ?? You didn't go hard on him , did you ???

-- i am not comfortable sharing our personal matter father-in-law....

-- okay ,,, atleast can I go inside and see him ??

-- noo you can't ,,, he is yk after doing all this ,,, he is nak---

-- got it got it... You don't have to say.... I knew that it would happen if you sleep in the same room as him ,,, * sulking *

-- why are you sulking father-in-law ??

-- you won't understand,,, once you become a father,, then you will understand....

-- well ,,, i am doing everything to become a father but you are the one who is not happy with it....

-- how can I ?? You took my baby's innocence before marriage.... * wiping his imaginary tears *

-- don't worry,,, we will also give you the good news before marriage as well...

-- i don't need it,,, come fast with bun ,,, we are waiting...

* Hobi left from there stomping his feet on the floor,,, Taehyung burst out laughing when hobi was out of his sight... He just teased the hell outta his would be father-in-law....