Chapter 38

TK corporation

* Taehyung was in an important meeting.... The first biggest deal his company is going to get... Taehyung really worked hard for this....

Taehyung himself gave the presentation... Seeing the investors expression , it feels like they are impressed by Taehyung... *

-- So Mr. Kang , what is your perspective on this project ??!

-- i am quite impressed by your work Mr. Kim... you have done a very good job..* smile *

-- my pleasure but it's both mine and my employees work Mr. Kang...

-- ohh that's good...

-- so about the deal---

-- the deal is okay from my side Mr. Kim...

-- Okay ,, let's sign the contract then...

* Taehyung's secretary brought the contract ,, Mr. Kang read the whole contract before signing it.. then he shaked his hands with Taehyung... *

-- Congratulations Mr. Kim...

-- Thanks...

-- it's already lunch time ,, let's grab our lunch together , what say ??!

-- sure , no problem...

* Taehyung and Mr. Kang left the meeting room , by the way , it was a confidential meeting , only Taehyung , his secretary and Mr. Kang was there...

While going towards the cafeteria Taehyung took out his phone from his pocket ,, he kept the phone in silent mode during the meeting....

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows seeing a lot of missed calls from yoongi and hobi... *

-- Excuse me Mr. Kang... I need to make an important call ..

-- sure Mr. Kim ,, go ahead...

* Mr. Kang and Tae's secretary started going towards the cafeteria ,, Taehyung called hobi back but hearing hobi Taehyung stilled on his position....

The phone slipped away from Tae's hands and without hearing the full of hobi's words Taehyung made his way towards the parking lot looking worried as hell...

Mr. Kang and Tae's secretary saw Tae running out of the company ,, they called him but didn't get any response...

An employee came to Tae's secretary holding taehyung's mobile , he was there when Tae dropped it... The phone call was still connected,,, Tae's secretary said hello to the other person...*

-- who is it ??! Where is Taehyung ??!

-- hello sir ,, i am lee leesung ,, Mr. Kim's secretary... Mr. Kim suddenly ran out of the company ,, he even left his phone here... Everything alright sir ??

-- aish this boy ,, Mr. Lee don't worry ,, everything is alright and please send Tae's phone in kim Mansion if you can...

-- no problem sir ,, i will send it...

* Hobi cut the call saying an okay ,, Mr. Kang was worriedly looking at leesung ,, leesung assured Mr. Kang saying family matter....

Otherside,,, Taehyung came to the parking lot as fast as he can and hoped on his car ,, Taehyung was driving in full speed.. his mind was a mess hearing the news from hobi...

Taehyung was worried ,, very worried... If someone notices closely , then he can see the corner of Tae's eyes moist in tears...

The journey from Tae's company to hospital was 40 minutes but Taehyung arrived at the hospital in only 25 minutes... Parks of driving in full speed...