Chapter 37

2 Days later

* A beautiful serene morning , 5 am when the whole city was sound asleep  , Kim Jungkook wake up from his sleep...

Jungkook blink his eyes few times to get away from the sleepiness and looked beside him , there his husband Kim Taehyung was sleeping hugging jungkook...

Taehyung's hands were wrapped around jungkook's waist possessively... Jungkook smiled sweetly looking at the sleeping tiger...

Jungkook pecked Tae's forehead and without making Taehyung awake got up from the bed... Taehyung whined in his sleep loosing the warmth of jungkook... He was roaming his hands on the bed to find the warmth , jungkook hurriedly placed a pillow on Tae's arms...

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows hugging the pillow but nonetheless he again went back to his sleep... Jungkook silently giggled at that...*

-- let's start jungkook , you have a lot of things to do , fighting...

* Saying this to himself , jungkook went to the washroom and did his morning routine , after that , jungkook made his way to the kitchen directly...

Taehyung's journey as the CEO of TK corporation is going to start officially today.... Jungkook is very much excited for this... So he decided to do every single thing for his husband today...

Even though , TK corporation has started it's journey one years ago but Taehyung didn't announced this officially yet... As Tae is now graduated , so today he is going to officially announce everything along with himself being the CEO...

Today jungkook is going to make breakfast for everyone , and a special breakfast for his hubby... Jungkook doesn't cook often but he really is an amazing cook...

Wearing an apron , jungkook gathered all the ingredients and started cooking... He was doing everything with smile on his face...

After 1 and half hour ,,, jungkook was almost done making breakfast... Around 6:40 am ,,, Eunwoo came to the kitchen yawning... All the sleepiness of him went away seeing jungkook cooking....

Eunwoo hurried to jungkook and took the knife from jungkook's hands who was cutting veggies... Jungkook flinched at this sudden action....*

-- Oh God bun ,,why are you doing this ??! Did you hurt yourself anywhere ??! You should have called me... It's ea---

-- Relax papa ,, Good morning...
* bunny smile *

-- Good morning but why are you here ??! It's still early bun..

-- Making breakfast ,,, look i am almost done...

*Jungkook said showing the completed dishes,,,Eunwoo wide his eyes seeing many dishes there... *

-- Did you cook all this ??!
* pointing at the breakfast *

-- yessss ,, and I am not done yet ,, Gimme the knife and go from here...

-- but why are ----

-- no talking ,,, let me do the rest papa... Today is Tae's first day at office ,, so i wanna do it for him papa...

-- * sigh * okayy.. but i ain't going from here...

-- waeeee mommy ?!!

-- Kitchen isn't safe bun ,, you are using knives ,, what if you cut your fingers ,, i am worried,, let me stay here...

-- okay Mr. Worried ,, you can stay here but I have a condition...

-- what condition ??!

-- stand here quietly ,, i will do everything by myself ,, don't do any works...