chapter 16

Dinner Time

* Kim's were sitting on the dinning table waiting for taekook to have dinner.... The soon to be couple hasn't come down for dinner yet....

After 2 minutes , Taehyung came to the dining area with a smile but his smile faded not seeing jungkook there ... *

-- you all are here... But where is my precious star ??

-- go outside tae... Stars are in the sky...

* Yoongi replied not getting actually whom Taehyung was indicating... *

-- my star doesn't stay in the sky hyung... * keeping his lips in a thin line * i am talking about my baby bunny....

* Yoongi choked on nothing... They all need to be prepared from unexpected things from now on... *

-- he is still not yours would be son-in-law ....

-- he was always mine sure to be father-in-law.... Anyways , i am going to call my honey bunny,,, bye bye...

* Taehyung left to jungkook's room... *

-- never saw this coming...

--  None of us did joonie...

* They were all happy about Taekook but as they never anticipated something like this so they will keep getting shocked by Tae's love towards kook...

Otherside ,, a bunny was pacing around his room... He was biting his nails while overthinking.... His mind was occupied with a lot of ' what if 's

However ,,, his overthinking session was broken by a knock on his room door... But the voice that came from outside the room made his heart boom boom... *

-- can you please open the door sweetheart ??

* Jungkook's heart condition was a lost case now... with a speed of bullet heart rate,, he opened the door but didn't make eye contact with Taehyung.... *

-- why is my buttercup still in the room ??

-- * blushing mess * w-who is your buttercup ???

-- of course you my prince.....

* Taehyung said cupping Jungkook's cheek with a boxy smile... Jungkook was already a blushing mess,,, now this made the red hue more prominent in his face... *

-- * cough * why are you here ??

-- to take my flower for dinner...

-- is it necessary to use so many nicknames ?? I feel weird...

-- you will get used to it sugarplum... No worries....

-- let's go for dinner....

* Jungkook walked ahead being followed by a lovesick Tae...  *

-- can I hold your hands angel ???

* Jungkook stopped walking and looked at Tae ,,, who giving jungkook a puppy look ?? Can you believe the kim Taehyung was giving him a puppy look ???

Anygays ,, Jungkook's heart didn't forget to do some flip flops.... *

-- can I angel ?? * pout *

* Now this is too much for jungkook to take in... It seems like Taehyung has completely changed his personality in Just few hours....

He has never in his life saw Tae pouting... But here we go... So expect the unexpected always....

Jungkook slightly nodded his head ,,, and the pout in Tae's face has turned into a wide boxy smile.... He immediately interwined his hands with jungkook's.... *