• Running Away •

Chapter One
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Banke titli dil uda, uda, uda hain kahi door...
Chalke khushboo se juda, juda, juda hain kahi door..
Aaj se yeh kaise, ansuni se jaise
Choome andhero ko koi Noor..
Banke titli dil uda, uda hain kahi door.. 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

Vihana Joshi, only girl of Joshi family. Belong from Mumbai and is Marathi. Her father and uncle have a huge sweets shops all around Maharashtra known as "Joshi Sweets". She belongs from a family which is not poor or not too rich.

[Rahul was Mithai wala in Chennai Express if you all remember. I have casted Vihana from Mumbai as Rahul was from Mumbai.]

Right now, Vihana was sitting on her bed thinking about her life. Her parents decided that she will marry a boy who is her father's friend's son, Karthik Deshmukh.

She was wearing Nauvari Saree as it was her wedding today. She was almost ready and wedding will take place after 3 hours.

Karthik is a nice guy but she didn't want to marry just yet. He is a software engineer. She dreamt big and so she decided to run away. She was surely her father's and uncle's princess. But right now her priority was to go as far as she can from here.

She picked her mobile from bed and saw a ticket to Chennai which was send by her bestfriend, Sara Tendulkar. They both studies in same school and so were bestfriends. She knew what she had to do. She is going to Run away from her own marriage.

It was 2 pm now. She looked around her house and found everyone was busy in work, so she went towards her bedroom window and threw her bag out from window. She then jumped down and picked her bag up. She looked around her surrounding and quickly ran. She had already booked a cab which will drop her to airport.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At airport.

Devdutt Padikkal, the cricketer was travelling with his IPL team, LSG to Chennai and was at airport. He was just listening to some songs with his eyes closed when he felt someone sit beside him so he looked towards his side. He opened his eyes and saw a girl wearing a traditional Marathi saree.

"Did she ran away from wedding?" He thought but quickly shook his head because he didn't want to judge a girl whom he didn't even knew.

Vihana pulled out her phone from her hand bag and messaged Sara that she had successfully ran away from the marriage.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Their conversation.

Sara

That's great finally you ran away..